Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hidden Ability Johto Starters will be released via PokBank starting Feb 27!
Hidden Ability Johto Starters will be released via Pokebank on Feb 27th

Today the pokemon company announced a special distribution concernin the HA Johto Starters as a 1 year anniversary of pokemon bank. This event distribution will last from February 27th to November 30th 2015, giving us plenty of time to get these event pokemon. Here's the link to the announcement here.

Meganium: Leaf Guard- Protects the user from status in sun.
Typlosion: Flash Fire- Grants a 1.5 increase in fire attacks upon taking a fire hit. Grants immunity to fire.
Feraligatr: Sheer Force- Increase the power of moves with additional effects by 1.3. In return those moves no longer use those effects.
SWEEEET. My Pokebank has like 27 days left so I'm good. Glad I bought it lol
Yeah I am very excited for sheer force feraligatr being released soon with a sizable movepool to abuse. Not to mention it gets sword dance and dragon dance to further boost its attacking moves.
We should all be warned now of the potential Sheer Force Feraligatr brings to the table. Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, or Agility for boosting options, STAB priority in Aqua Jet, and a vast array of boosted options with Sheer Force including Waterfall, Ice Punch, Crunch, Rock Slide, plus Earthquake. It also has boosted Special options that become viable as well, and can now run Life Orb without any recoil.

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.
-sandragon13
Sheer Force Feraligatr seems interesting!
Ooooh, Sheer Force! I will use that Feraligatr for sure!