Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Homework help
Hey guys it's me and I have a question. Do you guys have any tips to finish homework faster? That's why I haven't been on the forums lately (well that and shiny hunting)
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Just pay attention in class and dont talk if she or he lets u work on it in class and if your that desperate to finish just do it while they talk in different periods
I'd say, do as much of it at school. Then you'll have more time to do other things.
All my homework is online tho and I only bring my iPad three days of the week

My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

(Mar 5, 2016, 09:11 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: All my homework is online tho and I only bring my iPad three days of the week

Most of my homework has been moves to an online site depending on what yours is i can help you
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
I have a thing where there is questions about a book and you have to answer them in your opinion

(Mar 5, 2016, 09:17 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: I have a thing where there is questions about a book and you have to answer them in your opinion

Depending on the book and questions depends your answer

In england since the english ciriculum is shakespear usually romeo and juliet you could a watch the movie
B read it again c google it
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
You have online homework at your age? I dont even know if the Middle school i went to uses online homework now.
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I never did homework. I just payed attention in class and barely passed them via 100%'s on all my tests lel.

You said its online school right? Is the program called A+? I had that when I went to a credit recovery program.

I suggest working with friends. They can help explain things you don't quite get fully, and you can help them out as well, specially with x= -b ±√b^2-4ac/2a. If it is opinionated things, you can always scan through the thing, and get a decent enough idea of what the thing is about and can form your essay and whatnot off of it. As long as you're on topic, opinions can't be wrong.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
We have study hall, basically 30 mins of hw time, if you have that do as much as you can in that time. Otherwise manage your time, and make a study plan
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234