Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

How to find out if your a trusted user on pokemon forever............................
Hello! This is is just something im doing for fun... moderators of pokemonforever dont take this seriously.

So this is my tutorial on how to find out if your a trusted user on pokemon forever

First you need to know how to contact the god of pokemon forever. The god is Magikarp if you were thinking Arceus then i dont know if you read pokedex entries right?!?! So to contact Magikarp all you have to do is say, "I, Swimmingpenguin791 (or your pokemon forever username) is a really strong and brave pokemon trainer requesting to speak to the god of all pokemon, Magikarp (NOT arceus)."

Second, once youve said that say, " I have always wanted to know am i a trusted user on pokemon forever....."

Third say that whole thing again because u have to say it twice to work

Fourth if nothing responds that means you have fallen for one of my tricks ever since the second paragraph of this thread. Like seriously did you really take this seriously since the second paragraph and if you did or didnt tell me in the comments.

This thread was made for funny reasons
UGH!! I totally took this for real for a second there! My brother is convinced that Magikarp is a hidden Legend!! XD
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Jan 1, 2016, 09:47 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: UGH!! I totally took this for real for a second there! My brother is convinced that Magikarp is a hidden Legend!! XD

Me too! Dont speak to loud Arcues may be discouraged by how i put Magikarp unstead of him and back down and let Magikarp rule all pokemon. Well after all "Magik"arp shoudlnt he or she be psychic or fairy...... lol maybe Magikarp will defeat arceus one day but untill then we are controlled by an awesome boss legendary
i thought this was how to become one
but when i read it i knew it was fake
also dunsparce is the god pokemon not arceus and his weird ring thing
Peeps...
-_-
My Mews are now mad at all y'all'
Mew is the god Pokemon!
(Jan 2, 2016, 11:46 AM)Shiny Mew Wrote: Peeps...
-_-
My Mews are now mad at all y'all'
Mew is the god Pokemon!

And ditto is mad at me too...... what he was a failed clone of mewtwo
Did anyone else get tricked
Damn, I fell for it.
OU MASTER RACE
damn bro you really got me good