Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

How to get EON Ticket with Homepass
First of all: Sorry for my horrible english :P

1º - Download this file, extract it wherever you want: http://filetrip.net/others-downloads/oth...32372.html

2º - Go to the folder where you extracted the files, open a text file called: macs.txt and delete all it's content, then paste the content bellow:

4E53504F4F43
4E53504F4F44
4E53504F4F45

save and close, then open MACpass.exe as administrator.
[Image: SnaPI1k.jpg]

3º - On the lower part of the program, click on the first option, follow the example image
make the text box look EXACTLY the same as in the image, then click "<< EXECUTE"
[Image: 5oigzls.jpg]

4º - Make sure you have a wireless connection and it is ENABLED.
Cliqu on the second option this time and then click "<< EXECUTE"
[Image: cUVsbtA.jpg]

5º - Right Click the virtual adapter you made on step 4, click rename, and rename it Wi-Fi or Streetpass,
then, click on the LAST option this time, follow the example image, chance the "Wi-Fi" inside the textbox for the name you used in this step
after all that, click "<< EXECUTE"
[Image: WZFxCHe.jpg]

6º - Right Click the conenction you use to access the WEB, click proprieties, go to the sharing tab and check the 2 boxes, following the example image.
[Image: VYnK51Y.jpg]

7º - Right Click the connection you created on step 4, click proprieties, fin on the list the option: "TCP/IP v4" click on it then click proprieties.
Write down those numbers, you will need them to configure your connection on the 3DS
[Image: uKLhfqf.jpg]

8º - Go to your 3DS settings and delete ALL the connections, add a new connection, connect on the access point NZ@McD1 / Password: password.
After it successfully connects, go to the connection settings and change its IP address, use the example image to have an idea on how to set up this.
[Image: wkuIBHt.jpg]

9º - Then your 3DS will ask for DNS settings, put the DNS in the EXACTLY same way as the image bellow.
[Image: rGcQ6kx.jpg]

10º - Back to our magical program, find the delay box and set it from 60 to 600, then click START

[Image: VMAxyzy.jpg]

On your 3DS HOME MENU, you will notice that your Nintendo zone icon is glowing, DON't GO IN IT! Leave your 3DS in standby mode until de notification light blinks GREEN,
then leave standby mode and start the game, go to your bussnav and get your rewards.

11º - If you didn't got the EON Ticket, save your game, CLOSE IT, then repeat step 10 [TEXT BELLOW THE IMAGE ONLY] until you get it.
Is this even "Legal"
Because by using this we can get banned right?
nope, you can't get banned with this
I already have an Eon Ticket but this sounds awesome especially if it works. Great find Lilligant.
it works indeed i got mine today with this and decided to make a tutorial :D
For those who want to know what its actually doing I'll explain it in as close to english as i can do. Basically you are using a program to create a fake 3ds that has streetpass (for ORAS with an Eon Ticket) This means that your able to trick your 3ds into picking up your laptop etc as a fellow 3ds so it says hi finds the eon ticket code and transfers it to you. Basically this works because all any piece of tech really is is a bunch of text lines composed of if(condition is met) do this. The result is that if you make the conditions true by editing the code you can do stuff like this (in this case i'm amusing the lines you add to the file are the lines saying eon ticket condition = true).

While not exactly what nintendo had in mind, as long as you don't directly edit any piece of their software or hardware it should be legal and since your editing your own internet settings there should be no issue. Effectively its a design flaw in the way the 3ds connects  to other devices that people have been able to exploit and while the gts etc have been strengthened to stop illegal pokes getting in this way, streetpass itself still has the issue and therefore events that use streetpass can be obtained through this method.

Admittedly i do caution people to not do this unless they know what they are doing to some extent as if you mess up playing around in your computer settings your going to break something. At the very least be aware that what your doing has the potential to cause damage to your computer if you do it wrong. Sorry about stressing that but some people will read things like this, not understand them, then break their machines and then proceed to return here to blame you about it, seen it far too often with skyrim mods XD
After step 3, my computer or 3DS couldn't find the virtual router (NZ@McD1) and this was after excuted macshift -i "Wi-Fi" -d, help?
do you have a wireless cardon your computer?
did the virtual adapter creation was successfull on step 4?
(Dec 3, 2014, 04:19 PM)Lilligant Wrote: do you have a wireless cardon your computer?
did the virtual adapter creation was successfull on step 4?

How do you check if you have a wireless card and step 4 did work.
if its a laptop you will almost definitely have 1 otherwise i doubt your desktop came with it as standard so you would prob know if you installed one/ brought a network adapter to plug in the front like i have Smile