Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hundred Pokemon Giveaway : Suggestions
As the title of the thread this is for suggestions for my line of giveaways I do. Posts anything related in here.
  • Have a idea for a Pokemon I can giveaway next?
  • Do you want a Format change?
  • Do you want a better respond system for snipes?
Any thing here will be taken serious and there are no stupid questions. And if you question is posted already, please don't post the same question. Please give me feed back, it helps me get a feeling of what i'm doing right and wrong. Thank you in advance.
A legend fallen from grace.
You could giveaway a shiny br Jellicent
How about female shiny br aurorus.
A shiny tyrunt/tyrantrum or a shiny honedge would be a dream!
Do not give away shiny eevees please. I already have to many masters ;_;
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
BR Heatran and Terakion, perhaps?

Won't mind them being Shiny, tho. Smile
How about BR golurk or Eelektross?
Hmm regarding the mechanics of your giveaway,

depending on how you want to approach your giveaway.
if you personally prefer designating a specific time of the day of your convenience for bulk giveaways, then you are doing a great job already.

but i saw one giveaway where he will designate a time to be ONLINE (where he will then edit his post in the thread whether or not he is online) so that people will only deposit pokemons on the GTS during those time to minimize - if not completely avoid - snipes.

you can try for one time, maybe it'd be more convenient for you, since it will also save you time. Smile
shiny treecko if you did not do it
You can give a rare pokemon, shiny pokemon, GOOD 6IV´s pokemon, lvl 50 min competitive pokemon, or shiny dittos 6 IV´s.

Trade them by Gts and that they give you a pokemon that is not in the early game. And post a message, like: Robert 100 giveaway; or something like that.

If you trade them via normal trade, it would take a long long time