Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I build OU teams for free (Raffle)
Hi, I build OU teams for free. Leave your name and the name of a Pokémon you would like on the team below and I'll choose three winners on Friday. Don't ask for unviable Pokémon (looking at you and your Exeggutor team @Marcusube), but if a lower-tiered Pokémon is still viable (will be determined by me) I can deal with that. So yeah, free teams here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT: New raffle starting now, ends on Thursday. Good luck!
Hatonacat
Nidoking
Thanks Smile
Hyker
Manectric
Kabutops
Weaville

Thanks
@Zangief Please read the rules next time. I said leave your name and one Pokémon you would like.
Akhios

- Bisharp

ty
Politoed
TheRisingVortex
Devil Moth

Lilligant

@"Elly" You never clearly stated ONE pokemon in the original post..  Undecided
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Name: Classified
Pokémon: Vivillon, the snowy one specifically

I will not thank you, for you have not built the ultimate team yet. I'm waiting.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Oct 4, 2016, 03:41 PM)Elly Wrote: Hi, I build OU teams for free. Leave your name and the name of a Pokémon you would like on the team below and I'll choose three winners on Friday. Don't ask for unviable Pokémon (looking at you and your Exeggutor team @Marcusube), but if a lower-tiered Pokémon is still viable (will be determined by me) I can deal with that. So yeah, free teams here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That team got me to 1500 on the ladder. Idk what you're talking about @"Elly" Cool