Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I have arrived.
KappaHD

How's it going bros? My name is Michael L., AKA El Miguel among other aliases. Ive been chatting with others on Replay for the longest time; it surprises me it took this long to get a forum account. As implied I play a lot in the VGC format and love doubles with a passion. I enjoy playing competitively. I also spend time with Smash and MH4U, and would appreciate finding others to play those 2 with. Hopefully I will be welcomed with open arms. Can't wait to see the return of Justin soon! Any other questions regarding my strats, personal life, etc., feel free to ask.
Welcome!
#TeamForum

Hey Miguel :D welcome buddy
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Star 
(May 20, 2015, 03:11 PM)El Miguel VGC Wrote: KappaHD

How's it going bros? My name is Michael L., AKA El Miguel among other aliases. Ive been chatting with others on Replay for the longest time; it surprises me it took this long to get a forum account. As implied I play a lot in the VGC format and love doubles with a passion. I enjoy playing competitively. I also spend time with Smash and MH4U, and would appreciate finding others to play those 2 with. Hopefully I will be welcomed with open arms. Can't wait to see the return of Justin soon! Any other questions regarding my strats, personal life, etc., feel free to ask.

Lol this happened to me too. I was chilling on his youtube and replay for quite some time. Never really got to catch his stream xD and have been waiting to see it since. And finally decided to join his forum.
You'll love it here, enjoy the stay ~ Angel
Welcome to the site
Welcome to the forums!
Took me a bit as well to eventually make a forums account. Welcome!
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
Hi Miguel! Welcome to the website! :D
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
Welcome Miguel!
I think you made the right decision joining the forum Smile
There's a seperate MH part as well so it will be multiplayer galore :D
Enjoy ~ o/