Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I'm Back From My Hiatus!
(Mar 31, 2018, 09:15 AM)wartty Wrote: Me too :') we were gone for almost the same amount of time lol good to see you back!! It's a shame we both disappeared....

Hey man, life happens! Its alI good now tho  Big Grin

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Got two of the best breeders back, glad to see yall. I guess now A Ω is back at max strength.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Mar 31, 2018, 07:08 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @ScottyThunder Oh man, does that mean that you lost all mons deposited in the bank? Undecided

I always had the impression that if one does not renew the license one is just prevented to access the bank but any mons that were there will remain 'alive' after the license renew...

Hey, I just noticed the symbol of the squad in your profile picture and wanted to welcome you to the team! How long have you been a member?

(Mar 31, 2018, 10:22 AM)Dova Wrote: Got two of the best breeders back, glad to see yall. I guess now A Ω is back at max strength.

I appreciate the compliment! It's great to be back home!

@ScottyThunder We've added two new members. Black Waterfall just passed the test this week, and Tenebris_Kane has been around for a little bit. He helped out with our last GA.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Mar 31, 2018, 11:14 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @ScottyThunder We've added two new members. Black Waterfall just passed the test this week, and Tenebris_Kane has been around for a little bit. He helped out with our last GA.

That's awesome! The Guild just keeps growing!

Just a thought, but have ya ever thought about making a Discord for us? It'd probably help to ease communication.

I don't do Discord, so I don't know...

@ScottyThunder 

That is actually a really good idea, Discord would be much better for organising breeding projects co-operatively

@RetroTyphlosion

You should try discord, it's great for talking to people since it is kinda like skype but you can have as many people as you want in calls or just text chat and you can easily send images and things to each other. You can even set up different 'channels' so text or even voice chat can be seperated into discussions for set topics

P.S. You don't need to do voice with discord, that part is optional

(Mar 31, 2018, 01:44 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @ScottyThunder 

That is actually a really good idea, Discord would be much better for organising breeding projects co-operatively

@RetroTyphlosion

You should try discord, it's great for talking to people since it is kinda like skype but you can have as many people as you want in calls or just text chat and you can easily send images and things to each other. You can even set up different 'channels' so text or even voice chat can be seperated into discussions for set topics

P.S. You don't need to do voice with discord, that part is optional

I think I'll work on putting one together for the squad, and if @0kamii wants to run it as the owner I can just give them the power. And yeah Retro, its not like you're gonna have to talk or nothin (believe me, as someone who used to suffer from social anxiety I'd never push that onto anyone), it'd just make it easier for us to get things put together as events in the past have been a bit hectic.

I actually don't do Discord due to the language I find there. Sorry.