Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I'm back.... Feel like a terrible person for leaving you all D': (long post warning)
    Hello again everyone, never wanted to be one of those guys who just dropped off the map... Don't even know where to start..... I guess apologies is a good place to start, first off to @Tenebris_Kane for not completing our weekly trade agreement. Then to @Kris and @0kamii for leaving what felt like budding friendship Dx and then to anyone I had a trade arranged with of just anyone whos been trying to contact me about my shop that u should've marked as closed TT_______TT IM SO SORRY EVERYONE!!!!  If you want to read where I've been I'll try to sum it up in the next paragraph. If your not interested or don't know/care who I am just skip to the last paragraph.

Basically had to get my wisdom teeth out in early December. From that some how got something like vertigo and could hardly move my head without feeling dizzy and nauseous for almost 2 months on and off. Got so bad I couldn't eat anything except blended bananas and chicken broth for like 3 weeks. Lost over 30 pounds in a month, had totstop smoking weed cause of the dizziness, spent whole days crying cause I felt like it was never end.

End of February I finally started getting better. Which was perfectly timed cause I had to move out of my old place with my dad which took like every oz of strength I had cause he was too depressed to deal with anything so I basically did it all, including uprooting our entire garden and moving all the plants to the new place. Was off work for 3 months but I'm finally back now and I think I have room for Pokemon in my life again :3

So to anyone I inconvenienced over these last few months I can't apologize enough!!!! This site was always like a home away from home for me and I feel like I'd abandoned it in one of it's greatest times of need.... So who's still around? If your new and you've read this far introduce yourself to me below!! Still around?? Tell me how you've been xP and I was gonna do free requests from my HA Outlet until the end of April if anyone's still interested I might be a bit Rusty but I'd be happy to fill in some requests ~

Hope thats a suffficient apology D':
Love you all!!
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
Good to see you around, hope everything gets better for you man.
OU MASTER RACE
(Mar 31, 2018, 09:02 AM)Kris Wrote: Good to see you around, hope everything gets better for you man.

Thank you TT_______TT @Kris I know it's kinda over dramatic but I felt guilty about just disappearing all the time. Been thinking about this post almost the whole time xD how are things around here??
Always luv it when people come back here, and its even better wit you and Scotty since yall are some of the best breeders out there.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@wartty You're back!

Today couldn't get any better for the site. First ScottyThunder returns, and now you!

Will you be re-opening the HA shop? And, I know this seems personal, and you don't have to answer it, but did you stop smoking weed for good?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion lol that's not that personal I had completely stopped, been trying to get back into it for the last couple weeks, since I've been back at work it's hard not to LOL but ive got no tolerance so I can barely smoke at all now xP gotta keep practicing
"Edit" and yes I plan on reopening the shop just gotta get back to full capacity first

@Dova ikr!! Like what are the odds of us both returning on the same day??
@wartty 

YOURE BACK!!!!! YAY!!!

Welcome back, It's great to see you again  Big Grin

Hopefully you will be back to normal soon, I am sure nobody here will pressure you into too much work. Everyone who was here before knows how dedicated you are and I doubt that the people posting here are the only ones who have missed you  Tongue

As for our trading, don't worry too much about it as it is not a desperate need but I do look forward to building up the collection once again  Blush

Hio! Yay
(Mar 31, 2018, 11:48 AM)wartty Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion lol that's not that personal I had completely stopped, been trying to get back into it for the last couple weeks, since I've been back at work it's hard not to LOL but ive got no tolerance so I can barely smoke at all now xP gotta keep practicing
"Edit" and yes I plan on reopening the shop just gotta get back to full capacity first

@Dova ikr!! Like what are the odds of us both returning on the same day??

It's super crazy man! But it's so good to have ya back! The gangs all here :D

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop