Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I want to give back!
HA Turtwig, do you have any? Also a HA Piplup. I can have my friend breed a lot of other HA 'mons if you want, to help contribute.
(Aug 22, 2016, 04:41 AM)Frogston Wrote:
(Aug 22, 2016, 03:18 AM)martin0617 Wrote: @Frogston Hi! Do you have HA Poliwag and HA Squirtle? Smile

@martin0617 I have Poliwag Smile but I don't have Squirtle yet but I plan to breed some to give away tomorrow
 @Frogston Hi! Do you already have a Squirtle?  Shy
@MaximusStorm No I don't but I'm planning on doing some more breeding soon Smile I'm all good for mons it's knowing which mons with HA people want is the hard bit haha

@martin0617  I don't have any at the moment but they will be in my next batch I'll be breeding soon Smile
(Aug 24, 2016, 07:40 AM)Chesler Wrote:
(Aug 21, 2016, 02:05 PM)Frogston Wrote: I've been receiving a lot of great Pokemon from some really friendly people on here Smile
So I want to try give back! I can't do much but I'll do all I can, let me know if I can help with the following:

Pokemon with HA I have a lot so I might have the one you need
Ditto friend safari
Help with any of those elusive pokedex entries

Its not much but hopefully I can help someone lol

@Frogston mind adding me to your friends? I just started playing and am trying to build up my safaris  Wink

Yeah sure I'll add you now Smile
(Aug 24, 2016, 01:18 AM)Frogston Wrote: @Dragonite97 do you still need a hoopa?

No thanks i found one Smile
(Aug 24, 2016, 10:33 PM)Frogston Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2016, 07:40 AM)Chesler Wrote:
(Aug 21, 2016, 02:05 PM)Frogston Wrote: I've been receiving a lot of great Pokemon from some really friendly people on here Smile
So I want to try give back! I can't do much but I'll do all I can, let me know if I can help with the following:

Pokemon with HA I have a lot so I might have the one you need
Ditto friend safari
Help with any of those elusive pokedex entries

Its not much but hopefully I can help someone lol

@Frogston mind adding me to your friends? I just started playing and am trying to build up my safaris  Wink

Yeah sure I'll add you now Smile

i haven't got a request for a HA Pokemon, but I added you for the ditto safari.  Pleae can you add me too.

Added many others from first couple of pages too