Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I want to give back!
@Frogston Hi! Do you have HA Poliwag and HA Squirtle? Smile
(Aug 22, 2016, 03:18 AM)martin0617 Wrote: @Frogston Hi! Do you have HA Poliwag and HA Squirtle? Smile

@martin0617 I have Poliwag Smile but I don't have Squirtle yet but I plan to breed some to give away tomorrow
@Frogston

May i have a ​​​​​​HA Poliwag and be your friend?
Thanks
Do you by any chance have a Meowth or Persian I could breed? I'll give it back to you
(Aug 21, 2016, 04:08 PM)mollignant Wrote: Do you have a HA bulbasaur?

If  u still  need i got a ha ivysaur
@mollignant  I do Smile thanks anyway

I start a new job today and then I'll finish breeding and start giving away so everyone check back later Smile
Any shiny froakie? Or it's evolutions? I'm literally dying on the inside with how many eggs I've hatched and no good. I don't care for stats just a shiny greninja is all I want.
(Aug 22, 2016, 03:57 PM)ShinyNorrinRadd Wrote: Any shiny froakie? Or it's evolutions? I'm literally dying on the inside with how many eggs I've hatched and no good. I don't care for stats just a shiny greninja is all I want.

No I don't sorry, I was thinking about breeding for one. I would love to know if the shiny charm effects the masuda method, it seems like no one knows for sure haha

Edit: scrap that found the info I needed, it works!
Do you happen to have a Hoopa for trade?
(Aug 22, 2016, 10:31 PM)Frogston Wrote:
(Aug 22, 2016, 03:57 PM)ShinyNorrinRadd Wrote: Any shiny froakie? Or it's evolutions? I'm literally dying on the inside with how many eggs I've hatched and no good. I don't care for stats just a shiny greninja is all I want.

No I don't sorry, I was thinking about breeding for one. I would love to know if the shiny charm effects the masuda method, it seems like no one knows for sure haha

Edit: scrap that found the info I needed, it works!

The shiny charm does effect the Masuda but only a little bit