Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] February Meet and Greet!
Thanks @stephenWITNESS for the mention my favorite Pokémon to use competitively are 1.volcarona  because it is a great sweeper my favorite set i volcarona with fire blast bug buzz hp ice quiver dance it can surprise people because they expect hp ground.2. My 2nd favorite mon is definitely garchomp except that's  a physical sweeper my favorite set is swords dance fire fang earthquake And dragon claw I've taken out entire teams with my garchomp if used right If  anyone wants to battle just pm me
@stephenWITNESS 
Thanks for the tag. 
My favorite Pokemon to use competitively is Mega-Gallade. This sounds crazy but you can actually catch alot of people off guard with this set.

Gallade-Mega @ Galladite  
Ability: Inner Focus  
Level: 50  
EVs: 140 HP / 116 Atk / 252 SpD  
Careful Nature  
- Bulk Up  
- Drain Punch  
- Ice Punch  
- Zen Headbutt

​​​​​​Gallade has very good SpD stat so careful nature with bulk up and drain punch is makes him very bulky and hard to deal with.
welcome @TheShinyMothim !
Hey thanks kris for tagg

Share with us

What are you thoughts on a Pokémon game for the Nintendo Switch?

By having tried 2 switch games that i normally don't like much i think they will make a good powerfull pokemon switch game with some surprises(i hope they add extra region badges )

What new features would you like to see on a new Pokémon game for the Switch? Are there any features from Sun and Moon you wouldn't like to see in a new game?

New unique features but return of using train , with all those old games having returned like crystsl yellow etc i think they might have some hints of something related coming in new games.

If you had to make an Alolan form Pokémon for Gen 2, 3 and 4, which Pokémon would you pick for each generations and what would it become?

Don't know, i would prefer new mons than alolan forms.

Any book/movie recommendations for other users?

Mazerunner 1&2 Is becoming some new kind of popular high wanted movie around world, at first i thought i wouldn't like, but became interesting.

What is the most interesting thing you did this week?

Sleeping? New game played cslled Lock quest on the ps4 pro and completed. Waiting for some good deals on store like 2 weeks ago... There was a dragonball game bundle with extras only 14,99 $ ( eu money )

And when i checked last hours it went back to 69,99$ !

I hope they lower this month some more games ( at moment only EA games )

---
@Kris
As long they add original rocketz jesse james etc stronger teams, more rivals, more regions i would like it

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

@dmann hii hich game have you played this month ?

@RetroTyphlosion heyvretro Don't know if system has showed you alert, just to remind ya whenever ya can to check giveaway last post

@Aviaress Hii do did you do something fun this week ?

@Black Waterfall Hey black , did you update computer/pc ? I heard that there was some attacck around world and best way to prevent privacy leaks/ system problrms is best to always update every console pc/computer / mobile etc.

@Hatonacat Hey Tonacat, everything slright ? Saw you went gone for some time

@JacezCantando Hi mr welckme back

@Eckley A bird said to a bird that you might be here ? Or just rumour or dream was it

@mste1602 Hi do you still play pokemon or other stuff more ?

@whalelentil1 Hii, you are here ?
Quote:Hey black , did you update computer/pc ? I heard that there was some attacck around world and best way to prevent privacy leaks/ system problrms is best to always update every console pc/computer / mobile etc.

@Drangor2 Really? That's very scary!

As far as my PC is concerned I think I'm reasonably safe because I always navigate the web using a VPN like 24/7 of the time. Unfortunately, this makes my connection very unstable and slow, but I have no choice. This is the only way I can access Google, Youtube, Facebook etc. here in mainland China. Without a VPN I can't even get connected to the plaza...

By the way, I've been planning to write a tutorial about how to bypass China's Great Firewall and use all online features of the Pokemon 3DS games from within mainland China (or other places with strict internet censorship, sometimes schools, offices etc.) The whole process is not very tricky, but it would be nice to document this somewhere: you need to turn your VPN on and use your PC as a WiFi hotspot for your 3DS.

Maybe I'll write something in the Pokemon Guides & Tutorials forum in the next week, or the one after that.
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
Ah, are you using vpn free or paid ?e, i think my pc has a wifi spot with something called cmd method and i use from there my 3ds sometimes and ps4, also vpn about i heard that free ones have leaks/ unsafe, while paid ones are good ( though i can't buy them)

@Black Waterfall
Quote:Ah, are you using vpn free or paid ?e, i think my pc has a wifi spot with something called cmd method and i use from there my 3ds sometimes and ps4, also vpn about i heard that free ones have leaks/ unsafe, while paid ones are good ( though i can't buy them) 

@Drangor2 Yeah, you are totally right that the free ones are unsafe: some of them make money by selling your data etc. So I'm forced to use a paid one, Astrill VPN. It's works most of the time in mainland China. And it also has this crazy ninja protocol called 'Stealth mode' that obfuscates traffic, making it undetectable for automated firewall systems such as China's. That's the one I use to bypass the Great Firewall with my 3DS. Unfortunately browsing-only VPN protocols are not enough for things like torrent or games.

I use a program free called VirtualRouter to share my PC's internet connection. It's very cool!
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
Other than pokemon, D20, LARP, and Solitaire on my phone... None as far as I know.
What are you thoughts on a Pokémon game for the Nintendo Switch?

I hope it doesn't happen for a while since I don't have the money for a Switch lol. BUT I'd love for the DP remakes to be released on them. The games will look incredible and run a lot smoother too. Personally I'd like for GF to release DP remakes on 3DS as the last 3DS Pokémon games, then move onto Generation 8 on the Switch only. Pretty sure that won't happen since I read somewhere that USUM will be the last on the 3DS, which is a shame.

What new features would you like to see on a new Pokémon game for the Switch? Are there any features from Sun and Moon you wouldn't like to see in a new game?

- Make WiFi connection like it was in ORAS, remove the Festival Plaza.
- No other ideas lol.

If you had to make an Alolan form Pokémon for Gen 2, 3 and 4, which Pokémon would you pick for each generations and what would it become?

- 2 = Alolan Kingdra. Water/Fire.
- 3 = Alolan Shiftry. Fire/Fairy.
- 4 = Alolan Torterra. Ice/Fairy. (This one could look amazing)

No reason behind the typings, just thought they would be interesting.

Any book/movie recommendations for other users?

Movie = I've been watching a lot of movies with my flatmates at Uni recently, so I'd recommend Babadook, The Green Room, Neon Demon, and I Love You, Man.

What is the most interesting thing you did this week?

Order a New 3DS. haha.
it's 2022 and we livin
@Drangor2 yep I still play pokemon, still do my legendary thing XD don't really play much else