Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Question about the Pokemon of the day
Does anyone know why the Pokemon of the day on the right is sometimes shiny? Any answers would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
heh... Nice...
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
I mean it was just something extra Agro decided to add for the Pokemon of the day randomizer, this will mean that it will be a while (years) until you see a repeat Pokemon
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Mar 24, 2016, 05:46 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Does anyone know why the Pokemon of the day on the right is sometimes shiny?

I'm glad someone finally noticed!

Actually, I added in code to make the Pokemon of the Day sometimes appear shiny when you load the page. So refreshing, going to a different page, etc. all give you another chance to 'encounter' a shiny version of the Pokemon of the Day. (I used some of the rules for shiny hunting to make up the chance of it happening.)

Why? I dunno. For fun, I guess? xD
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
(Mar 24, 2016, 10:47 AM)Agro Wrote:
(Mar 24, 2016, 05:46 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Does anyone know why the Pokemon of the day on the right is sometimes shiny?

I'm glad someone finally noticed!

Actually, I added in code to make the Pokemon of the Day sometimes appear shiny when you load the page. So refreshing, going to a different page, etc. all give you another chance to 'encounter' a shiny version of the Pokemon of the Day. (I used some of the rules for shiny hunting to make up the chance of it happening.)

Why? I dunno. For fun, I guess? xD

Im totally not gonna refresh until i find a shiny, nope *sweats nervously*
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
@ChaseInfinity haha lol
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
in b4 teh u tubr guy pplz shiny hunt the front page lul
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?