Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] PokemonForever Presidential Elections 2016
(Mar 14, 2016, 03:32 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote:
(Mar 14, 2016, 10:12 AM)squeab Wrote: @Johnnyspyguy welcome to the race! Just a few questions for you. Do you plan on doing these weekly giveaways your self? If so how? Also, do you understand how often annual is? If so, why that many?
AHHHHHH SOMEONE HELP ME HES PRESSURING ME AHHHHHHHH

If you can't handle this type of pressure *Desk Slam* I don't believe you're fit to be president of these forums.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Mar 14, 2016, 04:32 PM)squeab Wrote:
(Mar 14, 2016, 03:32 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote:
(Mar 14, 2016, 10:12 AM)squeab Wrote: @Johnnyspyguy welcome to the race! Just a few questions for you. Do you plan on doing these weekly giveaways your self? If so how? Also, do you understand how often annual is? If so, why that many?
AHHHHHH SOMEONE HELP ME HES PRESSURING ME AHHHHHHHH

If you can't handle this type of pressure *Desk Slam* I don't believe you're fit to be president of these forums.
Wanna f8 me m8 1v1 lets go
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Mar 14, 2016, 04:40 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: Wanna f8 me m8 1v1 lets go

No that wouldn't be very civil of us. We're going to run in this election like men. Also, f8? I think you mean fight.
[Image: tumblr_inline_noaqre8JaC1tqd5o8_500.gif]
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
You can't beat me with logic. Let's have a Pokemon battle @"squeab". Unless you're too scared...
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Mar 14, 2016, 04:47 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: You can't beat me with logic. Let's have a Pokemon battle @"squeab". Unless you're too scared...

Are you saying you're illogical? Now that's not very becoming of a good candidate. I'm not going to engage you in your challenge. This isn't how this should be decided.
Overruled.

Vote for me.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Mar 14, 2016, 04:53 PM)Rogue Wrote: Overruled.

Vote for me.

I'm not voting for you because I care for you. Also that one time you called me a mean thing. And also you're better at smash than me and it makes me jealous.
(Mar 14, 2016, 04:53 PM)Rogue Wrote: Overruled.

Vote for me.

Refer back to Page 5 and my response. :]
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Come on guys. Cant we all come to an understanding and work things out?

[Image: Zan9cIu.jpg]
A legend fallen from grace.