Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] PokemonForever Suggestion Thread
(Oct 18, 2015, 05:57 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2015, 05:50 PM)GingerxPug Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2015, 05:16 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2015, 05:08 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: So when you say events, you mean no new thread suggestions, right? Cause I gotta few thread ideas Kappa

yeah anything you can think of that allows pretty much everyone on the server to participate

I say we should do a Fire Emblem IF/Fates thread, or just a FE thread in general. I'm going to spoil a bit of FE Fates, so if you don't want to get spoiled, stop reading this.

In Fire Emblem Fates, the game introduces a few new things, including streetpass codes for your castle and online battling (If they allow you to fight with/for your friends). I can go into more depth for what Fates/FE in general has to offer, but it can bring some help to new players who don't understand everything and etc.

Start a Fire Emblem thread! Though there may not be any hype until IF is released.

(Oct 18, 2015, 04:08 PM)Marcusube Wrote: Let's implement the Free-For-All metagame on the site and allow people to submit crazy builds for FFAs. Also more Pokemon Showdown website tournaments seeing as how school prevents most of us from playing on our 3DS plus PS consumes less time due to faster tournament rounds. Advertise and invite people to the Discord live chat and Pfforum channel on Twitch when we stream so there can be more live interaction between community members. Less standard VGC tournaments and more diversity like the Spooky Cup PokemonForever tournament coming up!!

I agree with this. I think more "fun" competitions and less cut-throat ones would be good for the community. I had an idea of having a tournament based around forum members. For example, if I wanted Animekid on my team, I'd pick Porygon for obvious reasons, and if I wanted PK, I'd pick Dunsparce because it's as useless as he is. We could vote on the most creative team, funniest team, etc. instead of just whoever wins the most matches.

Also, if you don't participate in the forum Spooky Cup, you're going to get banned. This is your formal warning. Wink
prepare to ban me
(Oct 18, 2015, 05:57 PM)naitre Wrote: Also, if you don't participate in the forum Spooky Cup, you're going to get banned. This is your formal warning. Wink

But I have no "intournat" at skool.  Sad
(Oct 18, 2015, 05:57 PM)naitre Wrote: Also, if you don't participate in the forum Spooky Cup, you're going to get banned. This is your formal warning. Wink

And this could be FFA style? OMGScoots

Count. Me. In.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Oct 18, 2015, 06:16 PM)GingerxPug Wrote:

And this could be FFA style? OMGScoots

Count. Me. In.

Spoopy Cup on Showdown or 3ds
Bump.
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Spooky who? Sounds lame.

@GingerxPug You know I'd be there

More forum streams? I'd be glad to help with that.

More Smash. Smash is a Gud game. Doubles tournament let's do eet.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
How about an all forum tournament? We post a sign up thread so those who are interested can sign up there, and then we make a bracket from there. I think it should be a Singles battle, only 2 legendaries per team. Or we could do the Spooky cup, or a tag team tournament, or a Hoenn classic where its much like the Kanto classic except with Hoenn pokemon only.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
So now that we have 11 days til Fates is here, why don't we start with that Fire Emblem Fates Section/Thread? Kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Feb 8, 2016, 07:02 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: So now that we have 11 days til Fates is here, why don't we start with that Fire Emblem Fates Section/Thread? Kappa

Its seriously only 11 days? Shoot! I totally forgot to preorder it!
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
How bout' you add a setting where you can change username when you want? Lol i suck at suggestions so
JUST [Image: spheal_with_it_by_mushroom_jelly-d66ecab.jpg]

(Just to let you know Spheal is my favorite Pokemon thats why i love this saying...)