Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Stop. Seriously.
I'll get right to the point, really fast.

There's absolutely no reason for any of you to go out of your way to be mean to another user because of their age, their lack of knowledge of Pokemon, their skill level, appearance, gender, anything. No good reason. At all. This place is a home for everyone. Traders, breeders, battlers, kids, adults, literally anyone. I'm not sure what the reason is, or why some members feel the need to belittle someone because they're older than them, or play Pokemon more than them, or anything. Really?

Of all places you wanna try to make someone feel bad on a Pokemon site? Lol.

I'm disappointed, and yeah, I am mad.
I'm not gonna call people out or point fingers. You know who you are,
I don't want any apologies to me, and I don't want anyone messaging me trying to explain themselves.
I don't care.

This won't be happening again. I don't care if we're friends, if I see you being rude to another member, bullying them for no reason: I'll take care of you.

No free passes. Grow up. It's not hard to be kind to other human beings.
This isn't a video game, there's another person behind that screen that you're talking to.

Disappointing to see this community that's so great and was built off of members helping each other and being friends, those same members who used to be new to the game and younger, now being mean to players who are young and new.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Words to live by. Well said @Rogue
Thank you go get them @Rogue
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@Rogue da mvp
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
You don't have the authority to tell others what to do.

You only have 75 rep points, like i would care about what you are saying.

I'd like to hear the opinion of some esteemed trader/breeder with 100+ rep points first.
(Feb 16, 2016, 04:21 PM)Rogue Wrote: I'll get right to the point, really fast.

There's absolutely no reason for any of you to go out of your way to be mean to another user because of their age, their lack of knowledge of Pokemon, their skill level, appearance, gender, anything. No good reason. At all. This place is a home for everyone. Traders, breeders, battlers, kids, adults, literally anyone. I'm not sure what the reason is, or why some members feel the need to belittle someone because they're older than them, or play Pokemon more than them, or anything. Really?

Of all places you wanna try to make someone feel bad on a Pokemon site? Lol.

I'm disappointed, and yeah, I am mad.
I'm not gonna call people out or point fingers. You know who you are,
I don't want any apologies to me, and I don't want anyone messaging me trying to explain themselves.
I don't care.

This won't be happening again. I don't care if we're friends, if I see you being rude to another member, bullying them for no reason: I'll take care of you.

No free passes. Grow up. It's not hard to be kind to other human beings.
This isn't a video game, there's another person behind that screen that you're talking to.

Disappointing to see this community that's so great and was built off of members helping each other and being friends, those same members who used to be new to the game and younger, now being mean to players who are young and new.
Thankyou! I've learned my lessons by now, and I've come to realize I should respect everyone. Just wish we could get along.
(Feb 16, 2016, 05:42 PM)GMX Wrote: You don't have the authority to tell others what to do.

I'd like to hear the opinion of some esteemed trader/breeder with 100+ rep points first.
First off, Reps don't matter, and he's a moderator. Second, would you like a community full of cyber bullying? With you being the victim? I don't believe so, cyber bullying is a serious thing, Rogue is just letting others know that if it continues he's gonna take action. Rogue is just trying to help make the community a more safe and fun environment for everyone. :]
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
(Feb 16, 2016, 05:44 PM)Colette Wrote:
(Feb 16, 2016, 05:42 PM)GMX Wrote: You don't have the authority to tell others what to do.

First off, Reps don't matter, and he's a moderator. Second, would you like a community full of cyber bullying? With you being the victim? I don't believe so, cyber bullying is a serious thing, Rogue is just letting others know that if it continues he's gonna take action. Rogue is just trying to help make the community a more safe and fun environment for everyone. :]

Haha, thanks Colette! GMX is a friend and he's super sarcastic all the time, I know it's hard to read sarcasm but you just have to learn to ignore 98% of stuff he says. [:
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Feb 16, 2016, 05:52 PM)Rogue Wrote:
(Feb 16, 2016, 05:44 PM)Colette Wrote:

Haha, thanks Colette! GMX is a friend and he's super sarcastic all the time, I know it's hard to read sarcasm but you just have to learn to ignore 98% of stuff he says. [:

Just saw his profile I was like it doesn't match lol xD I gots it, it's hard to know sarcasm over the internet :p
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
Know what he should do? Put this when he posts: *sarcasm* that way its easier to read his sarcasm XD
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku