Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet!
  • What's your favorite mythical pokemon?
My favorite mythical pokemon is definitely meloetta. One of the main reasons why is because of the nostalgia. Meloetta was the first event pokemon I claimed and its ability and design really stuck out to me. It's, dare I say, one of the more unpopular mythicals but I still like it.
  • It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?
I don't really do sports, I'm more of an indoor guy. I used to play soccer and football like 10 years ago, but it wasn't anything serious.
  • If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?
I found this site from the shiny hunting video by TheJwittz. I thought, "Hey, that shiny counter tool looks cool," and I realized this site has more to offer
  • Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?
I played this game on the GBA, I forgot what it was called. It was about 2 bears and a human making their way through the snowy forest. I don't remember much, but I do remember having a lot of fun. It would be nice to see that game remastered
  • Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @
Thanks for the tag @FireTaco! The weirdest encounter I've had were some fake accounts I found. It was so obvious that they were fake and I wondered who click the links. Also, why advertise a real estate company on a pokemon website?

@Robin_the_rusher What's the origin of your username?
@CharmedOne What's your favorite pokemon and why?
@yungshu97 What do you think of this site so far?
@Saichi I noticed you have a new user image. Is there a reason why you chose that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet! - by moo311 - Apr 9, 2018, 04:25 PM