Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The April Meet & Greet - A Spring In Your Feet!
Alrighty

So, my favourite region has got to be Unova. The diverse terrain made for a really exciting adventure around Unova. Plus, Unova was my first pokemon game and so it will always hold a special place in my heart. 

I am yet to begin my, "shitposting" on the Discord although I have been around the rest of the Discord. Don't worry, if I find anything noteworthy you guys will get to see. 

My favourite breakfast?
It has to be good ol' Hash Browns. 
Dang now I'm hungry
  • With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?
Honestly for me the mystery surrounding Lucario was facinating for the longest time, my favorite of the dogs is Raiku, birds would Zapdos, but of all time..... hmmm so far out of the ones I know that a bit of a mythical touch to them would be the mystery surrounding some of the more mundane pokemon like ghost pokemon, or lucario, or even Eevee. Though Raiku is more of one in the tradtional sense.
  • It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?
Don't really play sports though I am trying to get into HEMA(Historical European Martial Arts) and I finally have a punching bag.
  • If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?
I am relavtively new, I found the site through Justin's channel on YouTube ages ago.
  • Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?
I would like to see a remake of heart gold and soul silver though its not a classic game I guess, also fire red and leaf green. Other than those possibly a remake of Fate an old PC dungeon crawler, or ES:III Morrowind or ES:IV Oblivion

@ScottyThunder Have you ever given someone a pokemon egg to start their journey? Favorite pokemon type?
*walks in through door*

Time to do this I guess \_('-')_/
  • With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?
My favorite Mythical Pokemon is Genesect. I like the idea if a prehistoric pokemon coming back to the present and being made into a cyborg monster with a cannon on it's back.  I also like that it was able to break out of Team Plasma's control much like Mewtwo did when it escaped Team Rocket.  Adding on to that it has a much better design than the other pokemon with a cannon on it's back, being Mega Blastoise.
  • It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?
I currently don't play any sports, but I am an active swimmer and I like tennis.
  • If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?
Like you I also joined for the Shiny counter, but I mainly used it to keep track of pokemon so I could catch hidden ability pokemon.  However I then clicked on the Home tab and have yet to regret that decision. 
  • Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?
hmm..... as one who doesn't play many games I am going to say having an updated Pokemon Snap game for the Switch, I think I could be fun and be a pretty nifty idea for long time fans and new ones alike.

• Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @.
hmmmmm.......
maybe in the sake of confusing people

@Kris @moo311 @"yung lord"

In your time as kahunas/mods what has been the most random thing you have encounted on the Fourm?

For me it has been the Spam threads that we encounted a while back, or maybe the counterfit money thread \_('-')_/

Lets see how confused everyone else will get  Tongue
Mawr
eh, none of the mythical pokemon are all that cool. If i had to pick one, I would pick hoopa just for not being too broke and stull really fun to use.
Considering I play Pokemon, it should not come as a surprise that I am a little nerdy, so of course when it comes to sports, Ultimate Frisbee had to be the one I chose. It's really fun, and surprisingly exerting.
If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever
I found the forums because I wanted a Pokemon community, and I also wanted to get better at battling, so I looked up some stuff, eventually finding @moo311 's giveaway and then it just got better from there.
Haha speaking of Spyro, I think it'd be pretty cool to make an arena version of skylanders with one on one versus battles online, best out of three with skylanders since the whole game sucks, but the characters are cool conceptually and it would be fun I guess
Also, let's tag like @theflyingscotsman
(Apr 9, 2018, 02:04 PM)Sithogryph Wrote:  

@Sithogryph as a matter of fact, I have. When my buddy Steve and I did a HGSS race, we both bred a ton of random eggs and traded em to each other to start off. As for my favorite type, it comes down to Fire or Dragon, mostly due to my attachment to Charizard and Dragonite, Pokémon I absolutely adore! What about you?

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
  • What's your favorite mythical pokemon?
My favorite mythical pokemon is definitely meloetta. One of the main reasons why is because of the nostalgia. Meloetta was the first event pokemon I claimed and its ability and design really stuck out to me. It's, dare I say, one of the more unpopular mythicals but I still like it.
  • It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?
I don't really do sports, I'm more of an indoor guy. I used to play soccer and football like 10 years ago, but it wasn't anything serious.
  • If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?
I found this site from the shiny hunting video by TheJwittz. I thought, "Hey, that shiny counter tool looks cool," and I realized this site has more to offer
  • Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see Remastered?
I played this game on the GBA, I forgot what it was called. It was about 2 bears and a human making their way through the snowy forest. I don't remember much, but I do remember having a lot of fun. It would be nice to see that game remastered
  • Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @
Thanks for the tag @FireTaco! The weirdest encounter I've had were some fake accounts I found. It was so obvious that they were fake and I wondered who click the links. Also, why advertise a real estate company on a pokemon website?

@Robin_the_rusher What's the origin of your username?
@CharmedOne What's your favorite pokemon and why?
@yungshu97 What do you think of this site so far?
@Saichi I noticed you have a new user image. Is there a reason why you chose that?
Thx for the mention @moo311 I chose it because volcarona is my favorite Pokémon and is on most of my teams Big Grin volcarona is also a terrific sweeper
I guess so @TheAlmightySancho @ScottyThunder awesome sounds like a fun idea, and I am rather torn honestly. With all these new pokemon I am just going to have to catch up before I decide. In the past it was Ghost, Fire as well as Poison. So something to learn more on before making a decision I think.
@FireTaco Pwimawh_Kyogre
OU MASTER RACE
With Pokemon just offically announcing the Mythical Pokemon, Zeraora, what's your favourite Mythical Pokemon?

jirachi because its cute probably

It's Spring, cooler and moderate temperatures means it's a great season to get some excercise, so what, if any, kind of sports do you play?

i like to go skateboarding and biking

If you've been around the Forums for a while, or only recently, I'd love to know, how did you find PokemonForever?

ditto giveaway Kappa

Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot both have remasters for their original games, that said, what classic game do you want to see remastered?

GEN 4 REMAKES

(Apr 9, 2018, 02:21 PM)FireTaco Wrote: @"yung lord"

In your time as kahunas/mods what has been the most random thing you have encounted on the Fourm?

(Apr 9, 2018, 05:07 PM)Kris Wrote: @FireTaco Pwimawh_Kyogre