Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat!
Well, this is the first time that I'm posting on this kind of  Q&A , but because I'm on a good mood I 'm doing this ..
Lets start

Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

I'm going to buy Pokemon Ultra Sun ( I think that because I prefer more Solgaleo than Lunala in Necrozma form), also I love the new UB: Burst and the combination of types.

In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

I don't dress up when is Halloween, even I think I don't celebrate Halloween .Yeah, I suck  (?)

What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

I have recently found my old PlayStation2, I liked alot of games of the console but especially I'll always remember Crash Bandicoot. I played and it was so good as years ago.

Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?

Hmm, Actually I don't know  what the forum needs, but I concious that the moderators or people who are working on it everyday are trying to make this page better. I'd like more people know this forum  and make a big community.
Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

I'm definitely playing Ultra Moon i mean do you see the stache on the moon exclusive villain plus i prefer lunala to solgaleo.

In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

I usually don't dress up or anything on Halloween but this year my friends are throwing a Halloween cosplay party and the want me to join so i might go if i can figure out what to cosplay as.

What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

Found my gamecube a while back so I've been playing spyro, crash bandicoot, sonic adventure1 and 2, and siege on xbox.

Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?

Can't think of anything to suggest to the site but i have notice alot of new members recently so we must be doing something right Big Grin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Y'all are so boring! Are Momma and I the only ones that dress up anymore?

You know you're never too old to have fun on Halloween! Blush

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Oct 14, 2017, 07:39 PM)0kamii Wrote: Y'all are so boring! Are Momma and I the only ones that dress up anymore?

- 0kamii

Well @0kamii for me personally, I don't like going out much so I'll avoid things like Halloween.
OU MASTER RACE
Now that i think of its kind of funny going around as ''scream'' costume, hmm, though its common, so, maybe something new, if only i could make some mask,

Right now i had a image of ''V of vendetta'' the person with a white mask, though he was not from a horror movie i tthink,

btw, someone here going to the bios/theatre this month?

In long time that i was not in a bios and now i want to try again to see if its'' ' fun'' Though i go with my brother and an old family member to watch '' IT'' (kind of worried that my brother is too little to watch it...)

Also i think i go to the novembre release Ho-oh movie (though don't know yet 100% )
I would go trick or treating if I knew how to sew, because then I'd go as Pokémon Trainer Gold

I kinda have the hair for it
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 14, 2017, 07:39 PM)0kamii Wrote: Y'all are so boring! Are Momma and I the only ones that dress up anymore?

- 0kamii

Nobody cares about Halloween in Asia. Tongue

I will be wearing by usual clothes on Halloween. Tongue
What is a signature and how do I get one?
• Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting

Ultra Sun cause I can and sunlight for life. \[T]/

• In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

I don’t know, I usually don’t dress up but I’m thinking about doing something this year.

• What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

I recently hooked up my old Xbox and have been playing that. From KOTOR,Jet Set Radio Future and blinx the time sweeper.

• Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?
I would love to see this place become more a discussion forums then a trade/giveaway fest. Like back a few years ago.

• Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @.

Yeah no maybe next week or month. But I’m going to be answering @Kris  question.

I have been good, I know I been quiet or dead (which ever you prefer). But I’m going to be trying to come back with a little more effort then last time. I took a break from Pokémon and Nintendo in general. I’m honestly burnt out of Pokémon atm, but I hope that USUM will bring it back the spark I lost. If not Ill just hang around on the forums and help with projects and such. But I’m will be around to help new and old members, just come to me for more of a chance of me noticing. 

TL:DR. I’m back but not in black and I’m willing work work again.

P.S If you have any problems come find me.
(has put this off for too long)

Alright now for the questions
• Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?
Ultra Sun, cause of that dancing UB.  

• In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

ZOMBIE TOP GUN (cause why not  Tongue  )

• What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

Umm i never really played games as a child, the closest I got was texris which I hate, and club penguin which... 

• Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?

I mean I want to see another thread from @FireTaco 

@Kris now to answer all your questions

-Whats it like being a new member?  It comes with a lot of @s no mather how active I am :P. but thats not a problem As long as they are from you senpai 

NOW @stephenWITNESS You keep asking why not, but the real question is.. WHY YES ZOIDBERG?
Mawr
@FireTaco
[Image: tenor.gif]
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!