Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat!
O.o

ALL MY QUESTIONS ARE SOLVED
Mawr
@FireTaco We are not safe for this world.

What with you breaking windows and me breaking the meta, we're going to start the third largest mass-extinction event.

Also let's get more ppl in here.

@Chansey Yo
@moo311 What made you start the massive giveaways?
@Spyro190 How'd you get into competitive Pokémon?
@FireTaco wWen will you notice me Senpai?
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris  My third thread
Mawr
@Kris Im convinced, now its second thread
Mawr
@FireTaco I knew you loved robots
OU MASTER RACE
Party party party, great. (Though i'm not much of a party person, i think, i don't know, heee,)

Goodnight all.
Yes I know I have been dead for the past while and all and missed out on alot. I guess I'm irrelevant to this community more than ever now.

I remember the good old days when this was a fun weekly thing but oh well

Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

Ultra Moon. I was tempted to get US since I played through moon originally but decided to get UM since I'm more or less nocturnal now anyways

In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween
Got me a nice green morphsuit for this year

What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

Sadly I don't have enough time to get to invested into games right now, juggling work and my social life. Hopefully things would ease up and let me back to doing the things I like.

Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?

Nope, you all are doing a ok job here.

Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @.

@Slec have you banned Wundr yet?
@Eckley notice me senpai
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Woah a veteran user!?

Also hi @SenpaisLittleEevee even though we've never met before Smile
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 15, 2017, 06:23 PM)Kris Wrote: @Spyro190 How'd you get into competitive Pokémon?

I was trying to beat Emmet when I suddenly understood my Leavanny was useless: I began to learn how to improve my team and after a while I started playing pvp in VGC11.
Hi @Kris nice to meet you!
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon