Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The Very Weekly Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat
Share with us
So how have you been? Most of the mods have been busy and as such we've been inactive. We're still alive, except AnimeKid. The rest of us are gonna be way more active in the upcoming weeks, sorry for the hiatus. Good, you survived Lusamine Tongue

What are you interested in seeing from us? We have some plans but we wanna know what you guys want. Please don't be afraid to share. Challenges, maybe like the Global missions?

Did you pick up a Switch? Why or why not? I made an account, but I just watch others...

Pick any cool games up recently? Personally I can't put down Persona 5. I started with Summoners War recently.

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question! @Tomlepanda Did you find any shinies yet?
Water is best type, they are beautiful and strong.
(May 21, 2017, 07:57 AM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: Share with us
So how have you been? Most of the mods have been busy and as such we've been inactive. We're still alive, except AnimeKid. The rest of us are gonna be way more active in the upcoming weeks, sorry for the hiatus. Good, you survived Lusamine Tongue

What are you interested in seeing from us? We have some plans but we wanna know what you guys want. Please don't be afraid to share. Challenges, maybe like the Global missions?

Did you pick up a Switch? Why or why not? I made an account, but I just watch others...

Pick any cool games up recently? Personally I can't put down Persona 5. I started with Summoners War recently.

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question! @Tomlepanda Did you find any shinies yet?
@Oddish 4 ever actually not because I was waiting for ur answer... So I guess u want a shiny cottonee ?
@Oddish 4 ever Oh nvm, i've just saw ur post on your thread, i didn't received any notifications tho
Gonna hunt right now :D
Oh sorry, should be more specific next time Blush I meant in my friend safari Tongue
Water is best type, they are beautiful and strong.
  • So how have you been? Most of the mods have been busy and as such we've been inactive. We're still alive, except AnimeKid. The rest of us are gonna be way more active in the upcoming weeks, sorry for the hiatus. I was dead, too! But I'm back  Kappa
  • What are you interested in seeing from us? We have some plans but we wanna know what you guys want. Please don't be afraid to share. More TCG stuff! My Pokemon love has been rebirthed in TCG.
  • Did you pick up a Switch? Why or why not? No, I'm waiting until Splatoon 2.
  • Pick any cool games up recently? Personally I can't put down Persona 5. Uhhhh, nope. Picked up a bunch of Pokemon cards though.
  • Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question! I have no idea who to tag.
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
So how have you been? Most of the mods have been busy and as such we've been inactive. We're still alive, except AnimeKid. The rest of us are gonna be way more active in the upcoming weeks, sorry for the hiatus.

I've been well haven't been on here in a while ! 

What are you interested in seeing from us? We have some plans but we wanna know what you guys want. Please don't be afraid to share.

I would love to see more giveaways ! But I would also like to know how to become an admin? And what it would take to become one? A battle perhaps ?? lol

Did you pick up a Switch? Why or why not?

No I didn't! Haven't had the money but I will soon!

Pick any cool games up recently? Personally I can't put down Persona 5

Just bought Pokémon moon AT LAST ! That's really the only game that I play /:
Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!
@Reed  how do I become an admin ??? Or someone who works for an admin if you know let me know !!!
@PrincessBri we approach users if we find them fit for the job.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
  • So how have you been? Most of the mods have been busy and as such we've been inactive. We're still alive, except AnimeKid. The rest of us are gonna be way more active in the upcoming weeks, sorry for the hiatus. 
  •  A little unwell, but nothing too bad. Currently looking for a job.
  • What are you interested in seeing from us? We have some plans but we wanna know what you guys want. Please don't be afraid to share.
  • Cant say I really want much, you guys do a fantastic job here already!
  • Did you pick up a Switch? Why or why not?
  • Nope, canafford one yet.
  • Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!
  • Hmmm..... @RetroTyphlosion How excited are you for Gold and Silver on the 3DS eShop?
OU MASTER RACE
@"Anabel" Wait.... they are putting Gold and Silver up on the e-shop? NO WAY! Holy cow! I totally have to get it! And hopefully they update the PokeTransfer too. I'd like to have some Johto exclusives in my Sun and Moon! Definitely going to Speedrun it.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
  • So how have you been? Most of the mods have been busy and as such we've been inactive. We're still alive, except AnimeKid. The rest of us are gonna be way more active in the upcoming weeks, sorry for the hiatus.

I've not been bad. I had been working on the fall college semester, which I got A/B honor roll in. Otherwise just busy with work and games when I can.
P.S. My major is in network engineering
  • What are you interested in seeing from us? We have some plans but we wanna know what you guys want. Please don't be afraid to share.

I do miss the replay. I know there is the chat/VoIP program that people have been using, so I may check it out.
  • Did you pick up a Switch? Why or why not?

Did not pick up a Switch because of initial availability and that it just doesn't have enough games I would be interested in to validate the price. I did pick up Zelda on the Wii U though.
  • Pick any cool games up recently? Personally I can't put down Persona 5.

On the PC I've been playing Overwatch, Fallout 4 & Rising Storm 2: Vietnam. Otherwise I recently got a PS4 and a Wii U to go with my new 55" 4K HDR TV. Big Grin I got Zelda Breath of the Wild, Twilight Princess, Windwaker & Skyward Sword for the Wii U along with Pikmin 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X & Harvest Moon Animal Parade. For the PS4 I got The Last of Us remastered, Final Fantasy XV, Dragon Age Inquisition, Nier: Automata, Gravity Rush 2, Horizon Zero Dawn and I'm waiting on Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age (can't wait) and Yakuza Kiwami.
Of all those games I have played Final Fantasy XV, Nier, Harvest Moon & Breath of the Wild. I have played all but Skyward Sword and Wind Waker in the past. (That's a lot on my plate for a college student. Rolleyes )
  • Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

@trafalgarlaw Whazzup! Tongue