Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Happy 3rd Birthday PokemonForever!
is @FireTaco  everyones senpai now?
I know I have been very inactive and I have not contributed to the community in the slightest, (I will work on that...) I would like to take this moments and congradulate everyone in the community. Everyone here (including guest) have helped make this site what it is, one way or another. Anyways, cheers for three years, and I hope to see everyone in three more! 

-Also on a side note, I will probably start doing giveaways soon to do something useful for the community, saying that I am coming up on two years on the site soon and I have just been leaching off other people's givaways. The giveaways will be of selfbread pokes, so be on the lookout in the next couple off weeks or so. I am excited to see how this works. See you guys soon  Big Grin
@Reis Nope Kappa
OU MASTER RACE
Wow, I can't believe it's pokemonforever's 3rd year! There are too many people to thank. Special thanks to @Justin as well as the mods @Agro and @stephenWITNESS and the kahunas @0kamii and @FireTaco for their continued effort.
Congrats on 3 years couldn't have been done without the help of everyone who uses the site, and i hope it will be active for more years to come.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Been a while since I've last been here. I was here from the very beginning, and glad to see it's still thriving. If I could thank anybody, it has to be @naitre for helping me witch competitive play WAYYYY back in the day. I haven't forgotten, and it just goes to show how much I appreciate how great of a community this is. Big Grin Big Grin

@stephenWITNESS Honestly wasn't expecting anything, thanks for the shoutout, man! I know I wasn't as active for giveaways during SuMo (just due to the amount of time assignments require), but I'm planning to bring 'em back this time around! Thanks for hosting these past few tourneys I've been a part of, they're always so much fun, especially since it's with such a great community!  Big Grin

Shoutout to @moo311 for the constant incredibly generous giveaways and helpfulness, @wartty for helping me out w/ getting my hands on a few mons I've had trouble with, @Eugenio for being a good friend, the interesting giveaways he's done, the fun battles we've had, everyone that's ever helped me w/ trade evo's, and everyone in general for their constant generosity and sincerity on this site Smile
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩