Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Website Pokemon Tournaments (Need Your Help)
I would like to set up a tourny aswell but its not a one man job could some one help me with that
I was thinking of a tournament without legendaries. Mega-evolution could be accepted, no pokemon with the same DEX NO on 1 team like having 2 Charizard fighting against Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee, 6 on 6
bi- weekly should be less of a hassle, and as for the whole first come first serve thing i don't think it wouldn't really work out...

just like the first forum tournament there should be a set date as to registrations. Find a good time for all time zones as to when registrations should be over.
report all rounds to the forum and to the limit of people i feel as if it should be a 36 person tournament instead of 64.....
idk randoms thoughts, but to just keep the tournaments as simple and easily as possible. Exclamation
I honestly think that bi-weekly will be less of a problem for you, and it keeps the players happy.

Given the audience of the website increasing, you may need to extend the player limit a bit. You can't really not do first come, first serve when you have a tournament player cap.

Reporting matches is an easy one; have the winner reply the tournament match on the bracket with the result. If the outcome is claimed incorrect, have the accused of cheating send a battle. If they don't have it, have the actual winner send it.

Other thoughts may include, once in awhile, add a special rule to make the tournaments interesting and add a bit more excitement. Not too often though, like once every month or two.

Hope I helped!
I need help with my tournament its Under Battle Requests It's Called Pokémon ORAS LEAGUE I need gym leaders and its on The 3DS