36.84%
7 36.84%
Unevolved with the item.
63.16%
12 63.16%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

If the pokemon that evolve holding items win...
If the pokemon that evolve holding items win, should I give away the pokemon already evolved or not evolved with the item they need to evolve? If I giveaway the pokemon in their pre-evolutions, then you can register both pokemon in your pokedex. Also, click here to vote for the pokemon that will be given away. You can vote for more than 1 Smile
If it is a trade to evolve Pokemon then have it the evolution before if not have it evolved
@moo311 Well if your doing it through GTS and not direct trade then I guess it would be the most easy way to go not evolved but holding the item since its not direct trade but over GTS and im pretty sure they wont evolve
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Aug 6, 2016, 11:48 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @moo311 Well if your doing it through GTS and not direct trade then I guess it would be the most easy way to go not evolved but holding the item since its not direct trade but over GTS and im pretty sure they wont evolve

they will still evolve even through GTS.
is it going to be trade evolve pokemon, or just holding item level up like gliscor, weavile, or happiny?
i think unevolve ones will be good. it would be even better if you give the option for allowing request to make those pokemon not holding the items.