Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Introducing ME!
*Nerdy voice* Hi I'm Shawnee and I play lotza Pokemanz, goodbye. Lol, just kidding. Hello, I am Shawnee and I'm new to Pokemon Forever, but not anywhere close to new to Pokemon. I have been playing Pokemon for most of my life and still play it. I have never yet complete the Pokedex, but currently am very close. I'm not very interested in shiny Pokemon, alough I think some of them look really cool. I'm not that big into competetive battling but I do alot of Pokemon breeding, mostly to fill the Pokedex. I also have all the main series gen 6 games. My favorite Pokemon is Piplup. I have Pokken Tournament and I'm pretty decent at it, my main is Garchomp.

Just incase you would like to know, here's where you can find me on Nintendo platforms
Wii U: Pipblub
3DS: 5456-0127-9766
Welcome to the forum!
Your number one flying-type trainer!
Hello and welcome to PF! Just like you I'm more of a breeder so that's pretty nice, also we should pokken sometime. Smile
@lustrousdreams Ok, who's your main? It would be fun to battle some time :D
Welcome to the forum bruv
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Welcome and finally someone else who mains Garchomp
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
@Johnnyspyguy I find Garchomp to be a good mixure of power, agility, and diversity
@shawnee36836 true true
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
hOi iM w2

weLcoME to foRumzEs
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?