Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON]
Sry black117 lost i still believe Marusube won and Shifu and i haven't fought but every time i get on Pokemon he is Asleep because its like 12:00 am his time and 4:00 pm my time and i've been trying my best to get online earlier except i'm at school when he is awake or i'm asleep when he is awake this is going to be difficult so are match will either need more time or to be postponed
(Feb 9, 2015, 06:31 AM)AndrewAllen Wrote: Sry black117 lost i still believe Marusube won and Shifu and i haven't fought but every time i get on Pokemon he is Asleep because its like 12:00 am his time and 4:00 pm my time and i've been trying my best to get online earlier except i'm at school when he is awake or i'm asleep when he is awake this is going to be difficult so are match will either need more time or to be postponed

I gave this matchup a tie.
when will the round 3 Matchups be available?
(Feb 9, 2015, 02:01 AM)LeviHurst Wrote: i won my match against seth and my other two teamates have been trying to contact the other two with no avail

I gave your team a win since you have made the effort to battle
(Feb 9, 2015, 06:40 AM)Vexian Wrote: when will the round 3 Matchups be available?

Once we know all matches are official so 2-3 hours
also my team would like to face the muppets if that's a possiblity at all (KERMIT GOING DOWNTOWN)
(Feb 9, 2015, 06:51 AM)AndrewAllen Wrote: also my team would like to face the muppets if that's a possiblity at all (KERMIT GOING DOWNTOWN)
That's up to the randomizer to decided there.
i figured that just a little joke
(Feb 9, 2015, 07:03 AM)Black117 Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2015, 06:51 AM)AndrewAllen Wrote: also my team would like to face the muppets if that's a possiblity at all (KERMIT GOING DOWNTOWN)

that damn randomizer hates me...
(Feb 9, 2015, 07:07 AM)Vexian Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2015, 07:03 AM)Black117 Wrote:

that damn randomizer hates me...

Apparently hates you equals winning 1 game for a 2-0 record
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX