Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON]
(Feb 9, 2015, 10:17 AM)Vexian Wrote: washer was saying yesterday that they had scheduled their battle for sunday though. he would have to confirm/prove that, but i believe thats what he said yesterday during Evil Sabres stream yesterday.
It just doesn't seem to fair to give any team a win here. I'm sorry but it needed a match 3 which would result in a tie.
I have to agree with mitch on this unless both teams wanted a loss
which is a worse alternative and the only alternative as well since it can't be a win for both teams because then every match which resulted in a tie people would expect a win so either u get a loss or u get a tie I think if I were u I'd take the tie
Proof Yugioh and I scheduled our battle for Sunday, he was never on the forums after this message.[Image: MDjKPNY.jpg]
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
maybe he was on pokemon by then waiting for u to show up and got fed up with waiting and gave up on the match also it would be a tie like my team was In a tie where for me it was 1-1 and I had to battle shifu but we had scheduled it but couldn't get on pokemon on the same time (time zones are a big pain)
1. He lives 1 hour behind me
2. His last post was 3 days before that last PM and I never saw him in the user list
[Image: oFucL7F.jpg]
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Feb 9, 2015, 10:39 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: Proof Yugioh and I scheduled our battle for Sunday, he was never on the forums after this message.[Image: MDjKPNY.jpg]

Tobby told me you did not reply to Yugi on Saturday so unfortunately I have to make this result a tie.
Tobby is lying then
[Image: GTXkoXV.jpg]
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
well lol
it's just a mother fluffin tie it's not that big of a deal gosh