+2 Years
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Understanding Server Logic
Question 
Hi Since I only joined about 3 months ago I am still a little baffled about the logic and tricks to this website.
I need to know what;
LF means
How to get those things underneath your posts like naitre's is 'The Nurse Joy of #teamforum'
How to get animated pokemon on threads when you either are asking for them or giving them away

Thanks Huh Undecided :D
I think LF is an abbreviation for "Looking For". :3 Not sure about the others.
I was on this site even before Twitch subs got to go on the site (I didn't even know this was a thing when I first logged on), but I didn't know what everything did, got scared and didn't use it until it was official Kappa
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
The secret criteria, is giving me five dollars
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Aug 14, 2016, 06:23 AM)naitre Wrote: The thing underneath the post is called a signature - you can have one once you have reached Trusted User status, which is automatically awarded to you once you meet super secret criteria that Justin and Agro have outlined.

To put the Pokemon in the post, you need to find a link to an image and surround it like this, but remove the *s:

[img*]LINK[/img*]

Hope that helps!

can you plz give me an example of a pokemon when you do that
(Aug 14, 2016, 01:45 PM)ScarletSableye Wrote:
(Aug 14, 2016, 06:23 AM)naitre Wrote: The thing underneath the post is called a signature - you can have one once you have reached Trusted User status, which is automatically awarded to you once you meet super secret criteria that Justin and Agro have outlined.

To put the Pokemon in the post, you need to find a link to an image and surround it like this, but remove the *s:

[img*]LINK[/img*]

Hope that helps!

can you plz give me an example of a pokemon when you do that
The code is only for if you make posts in Source mode. I doubt you do so it's easier to just use the Image button on the editor.
[Image: FuQ]
Then just paste the link to the image in the box. An easy way to get the link is to right-click on a picture on a website and clicking something like "Copy image address" in Chrome. Other browsers should have an equivalent.
[Image: FuR]
You'll know if it's right if the link ends with .png.jpg.jpeg, or .gif. And if a preview of the image pops up when done.

You can find all of the Pokemon sprites here and other places on the internet: http://www.pokestadium.com/tools/sprites
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
Thank you so much Agro, that really helps! [Image: chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png] :D