Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Kris' Egg Swap! [OPEN]
(Oct 1, 2017, 01:11 AM)Kris Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2017, 01:07 AM)iRogue Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2017, 01:04 AM)Kris Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2017, 12:55 AM)iRogue Wrote: [Image: icon-weedle.png] [Image: icon-charmander.png] [Image: icon-vanillite.png]   [Image: icon-mimikyu.png]
Jolly Weedle
Jolly Mimikyu YAY
Timid Vanillite
Timid HA Charmander

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I wanted to breed a Charizard Y and u saved me alot of time! :D

Edit:I Completely forgot about mega beedrill! :O

Nice stuff! The Mimikyu is an offspring of my personal Mimikyu set too
Cool! may I know what it is? xD

It's your standard 252 Atk, 252 SpD Swords Dance Shadow Claw Play Rough Wood Hammer set, but mine utilizes a Red Card. Trust me it's really fun to use

Oh sounds cool! anyways Im gonna head to sleep (4:14AM .-.) Thank you for the trade! :D
[Image: 190.png] Jolly, 6IV, Fake Out Egg Move and Run Away
[Image: 778Mimikyu.png]Jolly 6IV 
[Image: 302.png]​​​Careful 6IV with Prankster 
[Image: 447.png]​​​​Jolly 6IV with Steadfast
Now that's some cool eggs @iRogue
OU MASTER RACE
(Oct 1, 2017, 01:28 AM)Kris Wrote: [Image: 190.png] Jolly, 6IV, Fake Out Egg Move and Run Away
[Image: 778Mimikyu.png]Jolly 6IV 
[Image: 302.png]​​​Careful 6IV with Prankster 
[Image: 447.png]​​​​Jolly 6IV with Steadfast
Now that's some cool eggs @iRogue
OH NICE! you basically got my top 4 fav pkmn xD
I am going to do some breeding for the next couple of hours so if anyone is online I can trade out some eggs from this and previous projects

(Oct 1, 2017, 11:53 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I am going to do some breeding for the next couple of hours so if anyone is online I can trade out some eggs from this and previous projects

I ran out of eggs but Im going to be breeding for a while so Ill let you know when I have some!
(Oct 1, 2017, 11:53 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I am going to do some breeding for the next couple of hours so if anyone is online I can trade out some eggs from this and previous projects

I can trade now if you want.
@iRogue 
How many eggs do you want to trade? I have 6 different ones spare at the moment. (I have more but there may be duplicate eggs in the others, I'm not sure)

(Oct 1, 2017, 02:30 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @iRogue 
How many eggs do you want to trade? I have 6 different ones spare at the moment. (I have more but there may be duplicate eggs, I'm not sure)
Whatever you want. I have a total of 18 eggs each 2 are the same pkmn (some with different natures).
@iRogue 
I can trade 11 if you want to do a big batch XD

- I am heading into plaza now for trading

(Oct 1, 2017, 02:36 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @iRogue 
I can trade 11 if you want to do a big batch XD

- I am heading into plaza now for trading

Sure xD But I can only give you 9 so that I give u 1 of each different pkmn.