Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Kris' Egg Swap! [OPEN]
@iRogue 
That's fine, there may be up to around 4 duplicates in the 11 eggs I'm not sure honestly since they are from a while ago. I couldn't guarantee they are all different anyway as I don't even know which eggs would be duplicates.

(Oct 1, 2017, 02:41 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @iRogue 
That's fine, there may be up to around 4 duplicates in the 11 eggs I'm not sure honestly since they are from a while ago. I couldn't guarantee they are all different anyway as I don't even know which eggs would be duplicates.

Ok I added you.
I hope I dint derp and gave any of the ones you gave me back xD

Good luck!
@iRogue 
I actualy noted down how many were traded to count the eggs, I thought I would probably swap the worng one otherwise

(Oct 1, 2017, 03:04 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @iRogue 
I actualy noted down how many were traded to count the eggs, I thought I would probably swap the worng one otherwise

Same I noted down the placement of the eggs I traded.
@Tenebris_Kane 
first 5 eggs

[Image: icon-sandshrew-alola.png]
Adamant Slush Rush 

[Image: icon-charmander.png]
Timid

[Image: icon-shellder.png]
Adamant Skill Link, Icicle Spear and Rock Blast

[Image: icon-salandit.png]
Timid Oblivious.

[Image: icon-aerodactyl.png]
Jolly Preassure.

AMAZING FIRST SET Thank you!  Big Grin
@Tenebris_Kane 
Last 4 eggs.

[Image: icon-magikarp.png]
Jolly Swift Swim.

[Image: icon-chinchou.png] x3
Volt Absorb.

Duplicate dont matter I actually wanted a Chinchou for a while now. Thank you!  Big Grin
@iRogue 
Sorry for the slight delay in hatching and posting, I got:

Swinub              Gibble                 Togepi               Riolu                   Aipom                 Lillipup 
[Image: 250px-220Swinub.png][Image: 250px-443Gible.png][Image: 250px-175Togepi.png][Image: 250px-447Riolu.png][Image: 250px-190Aipom.png][Image: 250px-506Lillipup.png]
    Timid                   Jolly                     Timid                  Jolly                     Jolly                  Relaxed
  Thick Fat           Rough Skin      Serene Grace      Prankster           Run Away          Vital Spirit

Froakie              Piplup                 Rotom 
[Image: 250px-656Froakie.png][Image: 250px-393Piplup.png][Image: 250px-479Rotom.png]                        
      Timid                   Bold                   Bold
    Protean              Torrent              Levitate 

(It took longer than it should have to make these look neat as a list XD)

(Oct 1, 2017, 04:50 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: Sorry for the slight delay in hatching and posting, I got:

Swinub              Gibble                 Togepi               Riolu                   Aipom                 Lillipup 
[Image: 250px-220Swinub.png][Image: 250px-443Gible.png][Image: 250px-175Togepi.png][Image: 250px-447Riolu.png][Image: 250px-190Aipom.png][Image: 250px-506Lillipup.png]
    Timid                   Jolly                     Timid                 Jolly                      Jolly                  Relaxed
  Thick Fat           Rough Skin      Serene Grace      Prankster           Run Away          Vital Spirit

Froakie              Piplup                 Rotom 
[Image: 250px-656Froakie.png][Image: 250px-393Piplup.png][Image: 250px-479Rotom.png]                        
      Timid                   Bold                   Bold
    Protean              Torrent              Levitate 

(It took longer than it should have to make these look neat as a list XD)

Cool! I hope you like them! :D
@iRogue 
They are great, I am working on move sets for them and I will train them to add to my battle collection tomorrow. Thanks a lot.  Big Grin