Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LEGITIMATE Shiny Pokemon Giveaway [Complete]
(Sep 10, 2017, 05:40 AM)Segatakai Wrote:
(Sep 10, 2017, 05:32 AM)Anabel Wrote: @Segatakai Sure, go ahead and deposit something

ign: denise
deposited a male exeggcute named "T-Bikeshorts" lvl 43

Sent
OU MASTER RACE
Big Grin Thanks for the awesome Pokémon! Big Grin
I'm back again.
(Sep 9, 2017, 08:03 PM)Anabel Wrote: @Keeghan Jolteon is taken (I'll update that now) so Primeape?

Yes please?
@Keeghan All right go and deposit something Smile
OU MASTER RACE
(Sep 5, 2017, 12:36 AM)Anabel Wrote: I am a hardcore Shiny Hunter. I love Shiny Pokemon almost as much as I do Kris. In the past year, I caught almost 140 legitimate Shiny Pokemon. And now. It's time to give back to you, Pokemon Forever. I am going to be giving away 120 of my legitimate Shiny Pokemon over the course of FOUR SEPARATE GIVEAWAYS, so 30 each giveaway, there are no clones, they are all unique.

Pokemon for this GA:

Primeape

It's been a few days and nobody claimed the above Pokemon, so the first 4 People to comment will get one of the remaining Pokemon.

Lvl8 female Diglett...what out she's a mean on ?
(Sep 10, 2017, 07:27 AM)Keeghan Wrote:
(Sep 5, 2017, 12:36 AM)Anabel Wrote: I am a hardcore Shiny Hunter. I love Shiny Pokemon almost as much as I do Kris. In the past year, I caught almost 140 legitimate Shiny Pokemon. And now. It's time to give back to you, Pokemon Forever. I am going to be giving away 120 of my legitimate Shiny Pokemon over the course of FOUR SEPARATE GIVEAWAYS, so 30 each giveaway, there are no clones, they are all unique.

Pokemon for this GA:

Primeape

It's been a few days and nobody claimed the above Pokemon, so the first 4 People to comment will get one of the remaining Pokemon.

Lvl8 female Diglett...what out she's a mean on ?

IGN Vladimir?
OU MASTER RACE
@Keeghan There's another giveaway using Diglett, can you deposit something else?
OU MASTER RACE
Giveaway complete! Congratulations to people who got a Pokemon. Be sure to find my next giveaway. Could a Mod please lock this thread?
OU MASTER RACE
@stephenWITNESS Can you? ^
OU MASTER RACE
(Sep 9, 2017, 06:50 PM)Anabel Wrote: @Mr. Ultracool Yes you can

@Hadster Yes what would you like?

A houndoom or gyarados