Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Darkrai code EU
Ayy, shoutouts to @ForestEmerald for holding it down with the Mew and soon to arrive Darkrai codes. Much, much appreciated :]!
(May 1, 2016, 11:46 AM)lostre Wrote: im from greece mate , as far as i know theres no way to get a code here.
Same problem here! I live in Greece too, and I'm unable to get any event pokemon which requires code.  The local Nintendo cooperator shut down at the end of 2015 due to financial crisis, so Nintendo no longer releases pokemon games or events in Greece!!!

A special thanks from me too to @ForestEmerald for doing the best to help us solve this problem (thanks for the Mew code again)!
Well someone pmed me a code so i should close this topic.
@mrprize  @lostre @Luffy @conqueror 
Guys, I'm really touched. It makes me really happy to know that I'm making a difference and helping out others in the community. Thank you!
@ForestEmerald  yeah mate only a handful of people do what you do for others . thanks
@ForestEmerald ooh sry didn't knew that xD and it's really nice to have people like you in the community! Also big thanks for the mew event, one of the few events I missed :D
(May 1, 2016, 11:46 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: Can I please have a code I live in South East Asia and there is no way of getting a darkrai code so can u please give me one
Hey guys, If anyone has 1 more, I'd be more than glad to get one! In Slovakia there's no Gamestop or GAME store Sad Thus no way to get it. It doesn't even show in the country menu, lol
If anyone has extra code I would love to have one. I'm finnish and yes we can get the code from a toystore but I live in a small town. And the closest store is way to far for me to travel because of a darkrai, as much as I love pokemon.
I'd  appreciate it very much if someone pms me an EU code, i live in Argentina and can't get it here. Thank you!!