Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Different Tyrogue Evoltuions
I'm trying to complete my pokedex and I need the tyrogue evolutions; Hitmonlee, and Hitmontop. I have been trying to get them by leveling up tyrogue, but they all evolve into Hitmonchan... 

If you could help me with this, I would really appreciate it!!
@jemma355 
I can try, since my friend has a tyrougue safari but no guarantee i can get Hitmonlee, and Hitmontop!

Edit: I got Hitmonlee!
I have hitmontop and hitmonlee. I also have a tyrogue I could easily evolve
(Jul 31, 2016, 04:36 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: @jemma355 
I can try, since my friend has a tyrougue safari but no guarantee i can get Hitmonlee, and Hitmontop!

Edit: I got Hitmonlee!

@MagicalMops  I'm online now if you want to trade?

I added you already!
My next giveaway will have all 3 of them Smile
(Jul 31, 2016, 06:09 PM)moo311 Wrote: @My next giveaway will have all 3 of them Smile
@moo311  Then I'm probably going to wait for the shinies!!!

When is that going to start?
(Jul 31, 2016, 04:15 PM)jemma355 Wrote: I'm trying to complete my pokedex and I need the tyrogue evolutions; Hitmonlee, and Hitmontop. I have been trying to get them by leveling up tyrogue, but they all evolve into Hitmonchan... 

If you could help me with this, I would really appreciate it!!

The issue you're having is you have to manipulate the attack and defense stats of Tyrogue since Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, and Hitmontop are based on different styles of fighting. If you're getting Hitmonchan constantly then this means it's defense is higher than it's attack. For Hitmonlee, attack needs to be higher than defense and for Hitmontop both attack and defense must be the exact same. You can manipulate their stats before evolving by feeding Tyrogue vitamins. Iron for defense and Protein for attack.
(Jul 31, 2016, 06:17 PM)jemma355 Wrote:
(Jul 31, 2016, 06:09 PM)moo311 Wrote: @My next giveaway will have all 3 of them Smile
@moo311  Then I'm probably going to wait for the shinies!!!

When is that going to start?

Hopefully around 4 pm est tomorrow Smile