Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Dream Ball Pokemon
Hello all,

With my collection of Hidden Ability Pokemon complete, I've decided on my next completionist task:  collecting all of the Pokemon catchable in Dream Balls.  These can be obtained through the Pokemon Dream Radar game or the (now-defunct) Pokemon Dream World, which was available during the 5th Generation.

[Image: Dream_Dream_Ball_Sprite.png]

To that end, I've compiled a list of all the Pokemon species obtainable in Dream Balls through either of these methods, organized by the Dream World area and/or Dream Radar, if applicable.  I've crossed out all the species I already have females or genderless of (for purposes of passing on the Dream Ball to its offspring when bred), so any other Pokemon on this list that's female and in a Dream Ball, I would be very interested in trading for.  IVs, natures, and even abilities are irrelevent, so long as they are female and in a Dream Ball.  Remember:  You can breed a female Pokemon and the Pokeball it is in will carry onto its offspring.  I will gladly trade for these offspring, if they are female.

Here's the list of Pokemon I need:
Pleasant Forest

Bellsprout
Bidoof
Castform
Cottonee
Doduo
Electrike
Elekid
Farfetch'd
Girafarig
Growlithe
Hoppip
Kangaskhan
Karrablast
Mareep
Marill
Natu
Ponyta
Poochyena
Psyduck
Shinx
Skitty
Sunkern
Surskit
Taillow
Zigzagoon

Windswept Sky

Aerodactyl
Butterfree
Chatot
Delibird
Ducklett
Emolga
Hoothoot
Hoppip
Ledyba
Pidove
Skarmory
Spearow
Taillow
Tropius
Wingull
Yanma

Sparkling Sea

Alomamola
Anorith
Barboach
Basculin-B
Basculin-R
Buizel
Carvanha
Clamperl
Corsola
Finneon
Goldeen
Horsea
Krabby
Luvdisc
Mantine
Omanyte
Relicanth
Remoraid
Seaking
Seel
Shellder
Shellos-E
Shellos-W
Slowpoke
Stunfisk
Stunfisk
Tentacool
Wailmer

Spooky Manor

Chimecho
Drowzee
Duskull
Elgyem
Gastly
Golett
Houndour
Mawile
Meditite
Meowth
Misdreavus
Pawniard
Rotom
Sableye
Snubbull
Spinarak
Spoink
Wobbuffet

Rugged Mountain

Absol
Bagon
Beldum
Burmy
Croagunk
Durant
Heatmor
Hippopotas
Koffing
Larvitar
Machop
Magnemite
Makuhita
Mankey
Maractus
Numel
Phanpy
Rhyhorn
Slugma
Spinda
Teddiursa
Torkoal
Trapinch
Tyrogue

Icy Cave

Aron
Baltoy
Boldore
Cranidos
Diglett
Druddigon
Dunsparce
Geodude
Gible
Klang
Lunatone
Nosepass
Onix
Shieldon
Snover
Solrock
Spheal
Voltorb
Whismur

Dream Park

Beedrill
Carnivine
Cherubi
Combee
Grimer
Kecleon
Kricketot
Minun
Paras
Pineco
Plusle
Roselia
Sawk
Seviper
Shroomish
Slakoth
Throh
Venonat
Wurmple
Zangoose

The ones I already have females of:

Abra
Aipom
Audino
Axew
Bronzor
Cacnea
Chansey
Chinchou
Cleffa
Combee
Corphish
Cubone
Dratini
Drifloon
Dwebble
Eevee
Ekans
Exeggcute
Feebas
Galvantula
Glameow
Gligar
Gulpin
Gurdurr
Heracross
Igglybuff
Illumise
Kabuto
Lapras
Lickitung
Lileep
Lotad
Magby
Magikarp
Miltank
Mr. Mime
Murkrow
Nidoran (F)
Nincada
Oddish
Petlil
Pidgey
Pinsir
Poliwag
Qwilfish
Ralts
Rattata
Riolu
Sandile
Sandshrew
Scraggy
Scyther
Seedot
Sentret
Shelmet
Shuckle
Shuppet
Sigilyph
Skorupi
Smeargle
Smoochum
Sneasel
Snorlax
Snorunt
Spiritomb
Stantler
Staravia
Staryu
Stunky
Sudowoodo
Swablu
Tangela
Tauros
Tirtouga
Togepi
Tympole
Vanillish
Volbeat
Vullaby
Vulpix
Wooper
Zubat
   -sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Bump... Please check your 5th Generation games, Banks, and Pokemon received through Wonder Trade, too!
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Bump. In talks for DB Nidoran F, Pachirisu, Vulpix, Lotad, Shuppet, Vullaby, Feebas, Drilbur, Sneasel, Cubone, Skorupi and Buneary. Any other female Dream Ball Pokemon still wanted.
-sandragon13
Among the ones you don't have yet, I have Ralts, Zubat, Spiritomb, Munna, Nidoran♀ and Glameow on hand, so I can breed them for you if you want!
I think I have more in the bank. I'd have to check.

EDIT: Didn't have any in the bank, so the rest must be on my X cartridge. I don't have it on hand right now, but I'll check this weekend.
(Oct 13, 2015, 02:54 PM)Mutt Wrote: Among the ones you don't have yet, I have Ralts, Zubat, Spiritomb, Munna, Nidoran♀ and Glameow on hand, so I can breed them for you if you want!
I think I have more in the bank. I'd have to check.

EDIT: Didn't have any in the bank, so the rest must be on my X cartridge. I don't have it on hand right now, but I'll check this weekend.

I'm interested in Ralts, Zubat, Spiritomb and Glameow if you have females of them. I'm available to trade for your Buneary now if you're ready.
-sandragon13
I only have females when it comes to my bankballs, and right now I only have one of each on hand, but I'll breed you some while commuting tomorrow!

And I'm available for the Buneary Smile
If you're still looking for all the Pokemon obtainable in Dream Balls, I have some in one of my Fifth Generation games.
(Oct 19, 2015, 08:16 AM)Eugenio Wrote: If you're still looking for all the Pokemon obtainable in Dream Balls, I have some in one of my Fifth Generation games.

I certainly still am. Females especially. Do you have a list of the ones you have?
-sandragon13
These are the one I found in my Pokemon White game:

Axew
Combee
Shelmet
Duosion
Tympole
Scolipede
Krookodile

I probably have more in my Black Game and in my PokeBank. Need to check.

From my Black game, I found:

Cleffa
Swinub
Smoochum
Audino
Crustle
(Oct 19, 2015, 09:26 AM)Eugenio Wrote: These are the one I found in my Pokemon White game:

Axew
Combee
Shelmet
Duosion
Tympole
Scolipede
Krookodile

I probably have more in my Black Game and in my PokeBank. Need to check.

From my Black game, I found:

Cleffa
Swinub
Smoochum
Audino
Crustle

Oh awesome. Are they all females? I can only trade for females.
-sandragon13