Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF: Extreme Speed Linoone For Worlds
I am going to worlds and am looking for a last minute Extreme Speed linoone since it is and event pokemon. it is a team that i looked at and since i dont feel to confident in my current team i and going to join someone else in utah pokemon and use and extreme speed linoone team. he has had his for a while but i am still looking for one. message me if you have one for trade i have quite a few pokemon with 5 and 6 iv's and am willing to trade legendaries since the season is ending.
it's a little bit late, but someone can probably help you in the morning. I don't think I have one, but I'll check my pokebank.

good luck @TheGamingPheonix!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Aug 15, 2016, 02:06 AM)Justin Wrote: it's a little bit late, but someone can probably help you in the morning. I don't think I have one, but I'll check my pokebank.

thanks man btw i watch some of your videos they are great!
(Aug 15, 2016, 09:20 AM)TheGamingPheonix Wrote:
(Aug 15, 2016, 02:06 AM)Justin Wrote: it's a little bit late, but someone can probably help you in the morning. I don't think I have one, but I'll check my pokebank.

Ill see if i cam get my hands on one
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Aug 15, 2016, 01:03 PM)Jdawg Wrote:
(Aug 15, 2016, 09:20 AM)TheGamingPheonix Wrote:

Ill see if i cam get my hands on one

thanks