Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends!
(Oct 16, 2016, 08:22 AM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2016, 07:37 AM)yvy Wrote: Oh no. Please go online? Help me fix these. The code says its incorrect.  Huh
Oh no Indeed thats very strange as i just strached off covering before giving it too you!! 
Rest assured i will work until this is fixed even if it means i jump on my bike and go to get you another code
or give you my own volcanion !!!
i got chu !
I’m so happy I could hug you. Even went to trouble just to make it work. Thank you so much!! Really reliable and honest Smile
@OGaryOak If the Volcanion (legit one) and Dragonair is still I'll be happy to trade you some Masterballs Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
If you have the dragonite/dragonair i'll happily trade some masterballz
<-FC
(Oct 16, 2016, 12:35 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @OGaryOak If the Volcanion (legit one) and Dragonair is still I'll be happy to trade you some Masterballs Smile

Dragonair and volcanion are still available 

ill be availble to trade later in about 2-3 hr i will send you message!!
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
(Oct 16, 2016, 01:09 PM)TheGamingPerson12 Wrote: If you have the dragonite/dragonair i'll happily trade some masterballz
<-FC

Dragonite is still available!!
(Oct 16, 2016, 08:33 AM)yvy Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2016, 08:22 AM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2016, 07:37 AM)yvy Wrote: Oh no. Please go online? Help me fix these. The code says its incorrect.  Huh
Oh no Indeed thats very strange as i just strached off covering before giving it too you!! 
Rest assured i will work until this is fixed even if it means i jump on my bike and go to get you another code
or give you my own volcanion !!!
i got chu !
I’m so happy I could hug you. Even went to trouble just to make it work. Thank you so much!! Really reliable and honest Smile

Yayyy!! hugs all around im glad everything worked out and thanks again for your time and patience! :D
(Oct 16, 2016, 01:15 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2016, 12:35 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @OGaryOak If the Volcanion (legit one) and Dragonair is still I'll be happy to trade you some Masterballs Smile

Okie
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 16, 2016, 03:41 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:

Okie
Sorry for the late response but im on now and will be for the rest of the night !!
(Oct 16, 2016, 06:44 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:

Okie
Sorry for the late response but im on now and will be for the rest of the night !!

No prob! Ill add you (if i havent already) and be on in a bit <3

EDIT: I decided to get up and grab my Ds, i'll be on now

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 16, 2016, 06:47 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2016, 06:44 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:

Okie

No prob! Ill add you (if i havent already) and be on in a bit <3

EDIT: I decided to get up and grab my Ds, i'll be on now
GOt caught up with a chain will send trade when im done !!