Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends!
(Oct 16, 2016, 06:47 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2016, 06:44 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2016, 03:41 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2016, 01:15 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2016, 12:35 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @OGaryOak If the Volcanion (legit one) and Dragonair is still I'll be happy to trade you some Masterballs Smile

Dragonair and volcanion are still available 

ill be availble to trade later in about 2-3 hr i will send you message!!
Okie
Sorry for the late response but im on now and will be for the rest of the night !!

No prob! Ill add you (if i havent already) and be on in a bit <3

EDIT: I decided to get up and grab my Ds, i'll be on now

sending trade now !
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
(Oct 16, 2016, 01:15 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2016, 12:35 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @OGaryOak If the Volcanion (legit one) and Dragonair is still I'll be happy to trade you some Masterballs Smile

Dragonair and volcanion are still available 

Okie
Sorry for the late response but im on now and will be for the rest of the night !!

Sorry im dumb same thing as last time i have to move around some mons real quick i will send you trade in like a minute i have everything situated
(Oct 16, 2016, 07:23 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2016, 01:15 PM)OGaryOak Wrote: Dragonair and volcanion are still available 

Okie

Sorry im dumb same thing as last time i have to move around some mons real quick i will send you trade in like a minute i have everything situated

ok
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 16, 2016, 07:24 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2016, 07:23 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2016, 03:41 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Okie

ok

No thank you! for your time and patience  !!
bu-bump
BUmp

Got two more VOlcanion COdes  4 trade !!
@OGaryOak How many more do you need? I can spare some more if really nessacary
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 18, 2016, 08:14 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @OGaryOak How many more do you need? I can spare some more if really nessacary

Honestly i didnt really have a target # 151 maybe? (i have a real weak spot for the OG 151) and i really enjoy catching shinies in masterballs as i feel it makes them that much more special so i just found this to be a great way to get rid of alot of valuable legends/shinies that i have no use for (duplicates,etc)  and in turn give someone something they might not be able to obtain in game as easily as the item you are guarenteed to aquire in game almost everytime !! 

I digress 

if there is anything on the list that is appealing to you feel free to offer as im constantly updating list with extra shinies extra legend events that people might have missed out on for master ball trades!!
(Oct 18, 2016, 10:32 AM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 08:14 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @OGaryOak How many more do you need? I can spare some more if really nessacary

Honestly i didnt really have a target # 151 maybe? (i have a real weak spot for the OG 151) and i really enjoy catching shinies in masterballs as i feel it makes them that much more special so i just found this to be a great way to get rid of alot of valuable legends/shinies that i have no use for (duplicates,etc)  and in turn give someone something they might not be able to obtain in game as easily as the item you are guarenteed to aquire in game almost everytime !! 

I digress 

if there is anything on the list that is appealing to you feel free to offer as im constantly updating list with extra shinies extra legend events that people might have missed out on for master ball trades!!

Well i have about 20 Master balls from collecting them from trades and such, but i do also catch shinies so i do not want to give to many away. Also, i dont wanna be a jerk and take all your shinies for my Master Balls.....soo what do yo want to do? Its up to you

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 18, 2016, 10:48 AM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2016, 10:32 AM)OGaryOak Wrote:

I digress 

Well i have about 20 Master balls from collecting them from trades and such, but i do also catch shinies so i do not want to give to many away. Also, i dont wanna be a jerk and take all your shinies for my Master Balls.....soo what do yo want to do? Its up to you

Are there any specific Mons on my list you have your eye on ?? im willing to trade everything on both lists but i appreciate you attempting to leave some for others!!! 

maybe pick a couple leave a couple for others?