Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: No Guard Karrablast
Bug 
Hello persons, I am in need of a no guard karrablast. I gotta get dat trick room escavalier game going and I don't feel like getting spored, but I don't have access to a karrablast safari. :L

Any help will always be appreciated of course Smile
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
*bumpidy bump
I can offer some 5IV solosis btw
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

Okay, my dreams of having trick room mega horns has almost dissipated T-T so I'm going to bump this again :L

Okay, I am now going to offer my 4 IV ( x/-/-/x/x/x) Shiny Timid Delphox to who ever can get me a no guard karrablast or overcoat escavalier.
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

(Jan 26, 2016, 10:46 AM)w2gMk Wrote: Okay, my dreams of having trick room mega horns has almost dissipated T-T so I'm going to bump this again :L

Okay, I am now going to offer my 4 IV ( x/-/-/x/x/x) Shiny Timid Delphox to who ever can get me a no guard karrablast or overcoat escavalier.

lol i have a friend who uses one ill get them to breed one for you Smile i could use one anyways
(Jan 26, 2016, 12:12 PM)wartty Wrote:
(Jan 26, 2016, 10:46 AM)w2gMk Wrote: Okay, my dreams of having trick room mega horns has almost dissipated T-T so I'm going to bump this again :L

lol i have a friend who uses one ill get them to breed one for you Smile i could use one anyways

oh thank you sooo much, I just added you T-T
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad