Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Vivillions, Unown
so my previous thread was closed for whatever reason so i made a new one lol
still desperately searching for the remaining pokemon!

I'd like to give a HUGE thank you to these amazing people who helped me with my Pokedex!

@Sorianwarrior
@Tenebris_Kane
@Kookiemuker
@Sharkfang2193
@ShinyHunterForLife
@moo311
@Wuxiao15

Hello!
So I decided to make a thread on what Pokémon I need since this place seems to be active all the time ^.^

List of Pokemon for trade:

Marshadow x2

Shiny Kyogre

Arceus

Incineroar

Decidueye

Here are the pokemon I'm currently missing:

Tyranitar
@Pricefieldnerd 
Well i happen to have all the minior colours and all the unown versions. if perhaps you are still looking for such things. i might be able to help ya out there
(Mar 1, 2018, 08:24 PM)Umbreon9004 Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd 
Well i happen to have all the minior colours and all the unown versions. if perhaps you are still looking for such things. i might be able to help ya out there

that would be great if you could help! i only have the listed legendaries right now, but i can trade you other breedable pokemon ^.^
@Pricefieldnerd 

Well i am interested in Marshadow any time actually. although i must say all of those sound pretty good. but marshadow would be the best option for me. if your available we could try it today

EDIT: keep in mind the miniors and unowns i have arent max level. i pretty much just caught them and left them alone. also the miniors have names, while the unowns are named after their letters.
if thats a problem for the miniors, i could go out and try to recatch some fresh ones
(Mar 3, 2018, 10:07 AM)Umbreon9004 Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd 

Well i am interested in Marshadow any time actually. although i must say all of those sound pretty good. but marshadow would be the best option for me. if your available we could try it today

EDIT: keep in mind the miniors and unowns i have arent max level. i pretty much just caught them and left them alone. also the miniors have names, while the unowns are named after their letters.
if thats a problem for the miniors, i could go out and try to recatch some fresh ones
sorry for such a late reply!
i'm willing to trade anything at this point lol.
the names shouldn't bother me unless it's something inappropriate. as long as they aren't offensive, any name is fine ^.^ would it be better to trade tomorrow around 7 pm EST?
@Pricefieldnerd
Nah the names are kinda more related to their colours really. nothing offensive

Unless we can trade today, that time shouldnt be too bad. although im in canada, and im not sure where you are, so the time would probbaly be different for you and me.
(Mar 4, 2018, 08:37 AM)Umbreon9004 Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd
Nah the names are kinda more related to their colours really. nothing offensive

Unless we can trade today, that time shouldnt be too bad. although im in canada, and im not sure where you are, so the time would probbaly be different for you and me.
awesome! would it be ok to trade right now if youre free?
@Pricefieldnerd Hey, I have an Alola Hat Pikachu if you still need one.
(Mar 8, 2018, 05:35 AM)Wuxiao15 Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd Hey, I have an Alola Hat Pikachu if you still need one.

Definitely! What would you want for it?
(Mar 8, 2018, 12:40 PM)Pricefieldnerd Wrote:
(Mar 8, 2018, 05:35 AM)Wuxiao15 Wrote: @Pricefieldnerd Hey, I have an Alola Hat Pikachu if you still need one.

Definitely! What would you want for it?

Would you be willing to trade Shiny Arceus for it?