Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] 5 IV Alolan Meowth
Does anyone happen to have any 5 IV Alolan Meowths, is there any chance you would be willing to give me one? Thank you if you happen to have any.
Shimono Hiro!

@Allegro Anything you are willing to offer?
(Dec 28, 2016, 12:54 PM)Haruna Wrote: @Allegro Anything you are willing to offer?

Unfortunately, I don't have much to offer, since I just got the game, and a Pokémon I do have is something you have in your Thrifty Mart. Thanks for the offer though, unless you are fine with not receiving anything. (Also, in the future, I would be more than happy to trade with you from time to time, after I finally get to the IV Judge.)
Shimono Hiro!

@Allegro  I see. Good luck then! Hope things for you will stablize from what you been missing out.
@Allegro Do you have a rare candy in exchange for my 5IV alolan meowth?
@Allegro

I can give you one! I don't need anything special in return.

I closed my giveaway, but still check it out. If you find any Pokemon on it you want let me know.
(Dec 28, 2016, 03:01 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @Allegro

I can give you one! I don't need anything special in return.

I closed my giveaway, but still check it out. If you find any Pokemon on it you want let me know.
Thank you so much! Just tell me your friend code. Mine is 0233 0931 6637. I will add you.
Shimono Hiro!

@Allegro

Mine is 0619-8138-6322. I'll add you in a bit and then I'll get online (I'm in a battle right now).
@Allegro, I'm online.