Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Any Pokemon not in Alpha Sapphire!
Recently I have officially owned my first Pokemon game ever, so I'm interested in filling my pokedex with anything that isn't in Alpha Sapphire.
They don't have to be legendary, it could even be Lotad for Nuzleaf, or Solrock for Lunatone. :D This includes anyone with X/Y too!
Hi/welcome, Did you already defeated the game? (if only i could find my game)
(Sep 21, 2017, 04:51 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hi/welcome, Did you already defeated the game? (if only i could find my game)

Yep! Already beat the Elite 4, 3 times. I've got nearly all the legendaries, excluding those exclusive to Omega Ruby, I'm on my way to getting Zekrom, and I need a few other legendaries still.
Have you tried using the Gts function? (Where you deposit any pokemon you don't need anymore and the ask there the pokemon you need)

I used Clefairys in old times to get what i needed (since Clefairys were rare and only 1 page of them in gts and only a few) You can try that in meantime while waiting for someone who can trade with you. Celebi
(Sep 21, 2017, 05:35 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Have you tried using the Gts function? (Where you deposit any pokemon you don't need anymore and the ask there the pokemon you need)

I used Clefairys in old times to get what i needed (since Clefairys were rare and only 1 page of them in gts and only a few) You can try that in meantime while waiting for someone who can trade with you. [Image: celebi.png]

I've never heard of the GTS Function before, what is it? How do I use it?
The Gts function can be found at the Player Search System in short ''PSS''

inside the pokenav.

Let me know if you found it.
(Sep 21, 2017, 06:34 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: The Gts function can be found at the Player Search System in short ''PSS''

inside the pokenav.

Let me know if you found it.

Oh that! I tried but no one ever trades! Sad
Did you clicked on the little "device" next to the blue little internet symbol, inside you find GTS ( you need to connect to see people) let me know if you found "gts" symbol inside
(Sep 21, 2017, 09:12 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Did you clicked on the little "device" next to the blue little internet symbol, inside you find GTS ( you need to connect to see people) let me know if you found "gts" symbol inside

Yeah, no one responds to trades lol