Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Battle Ready mons
I'm looking for battle ready mons such as Dragopult, Falinks, Toxtricity, Cinderace etc.. good ivs, HAs etc... just let me know what you got.

FT: Shiny Gengar, Shiny Corviknight, ENG Ditto, GMAX Butterfree, GMAX Meowth, Pokerus...
I tend to give away free shinies.
can offer

-5IV calm Feebas
-5IV 0 Speed Mimikyu

do you have any HA mons mby u can trade?

(Nov 23, 2019, 08:03 PM)Feax Wrote: can offer

-5IV calm Feebas
-5IV 0 Speed Mimikyu

do you have any HA mons mby u can trade?

what did you want for Mimikyu? Don't have any HAs as of now. I'll have a lot soon enough I just started actually grinding the game.
i can trade you one and mby in the future u have something that interests me Smile, i can also trade you a german ditto 4IVs saw you other thread

(Nov 23, 2019, 09:34 PM)Feax Wrote: i can trade you one and mby in the future u have something that interests me Smile, i can also trade you a german ditto 4IVs saw you other thread

I definitely want that Mimikyu so you can pick what mon and I'd definitely keep you in mind. I work 40-50hrs a week but I make time for grinding in between. I get shinies quite fast too so I could help out a tad bit if you needed a certain one.
thanks for the offer, i rather get shinys myself it feels more rewarding ^^, do you have discord? if yes i can add you and we can trade, easy to coordinate

(Nov 23, 2019, 09:46 PM)Feax Wrote: thanks for the offer, i rather get shinys myself it feels more rewarding ^^, do you have discord? if yes i can add you and we can trade, easy to coordinate

Skizzy#6167
I have a 5IV Adamant Dragapult that I'm 90% sure has Cursed Body.