Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] CAN SOMEONE GIVE MY RIACHU VOLT TACKLE
Can someone give my raichu the move volt tackle in ultra sun/moon?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
only 1 who hacks can as isnt it an egg move?
@TheWildShannon 

Hey, Shannon.

Unfortunately, pkmnlover is mostly right. In Sun and Moon, there is a woman that can teach Volt Tackle as a move tutor move, but she can only teach it to Pikachu, not Raichu. And yes, Volt Tackle is an egg move, it's just a rare case where one Pikachu needs to hold the Light Ball, which I believe has a 5% of being a held item on wild Pichu, so it's a tedious process.

If you'd like to save yourself some of the gruntwork, feel free to PM one of the Amethyst 0mega guild members if you want one of us to breed a Volt Tackle Pichu for you. I know I personally have a Light Ball already in stock, so I can breed one in no time.

Sadly, your Raichu is stuck as is. The only way to get Volt Tackle is to breed a new one, or have someone hack it onto the pokémon.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Mar 8, 2018, 08:04 PM)0kamii Wrote: @TheWildShannon 

Hey, Shannon.

Unfortunately, pkmnlover is mostly right. In Sun and Moon, there is a woman that can teach Volt Tackle as a move tutor move, but she can only teach it to Pikachu, not Raichu. And yes, Volt Tackle is an egg move, it's just a rare case where one Pikachu needs to hold the Light Ball, which I believe has a 5% of being a held item on wild Pichu, so it's a tedious process.

If you'd like to save yourself some of the gruntwork, feel free to PM one of the Amethyst 0mega guild members if you want one of us to breed a Volt Tackle Pichu for you. I know I personally have a Light Ball already in stock, so I can breed one in no time.

Sadly, your Raichu is stuck as is. The only way to get Volt Tackle is to breed a new one, or have someone hack it onto the pokémon.

- 0kamii

I understand what it means. When i bred it, i did not bered it w/ volt tackle because i knew of the move tutor. however, i have just recently accidentally replaced the move. Thank you for the offer to breed me one w/ volt tackle, but the reason why i want it on my Raichu is because it's shiny. (my shiny alolan raichu named Cinnamon). If . someone does hack the move on it, would that make my pokemon illegal if I myself bred it?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Mar 9, 2018, 01:29 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:

Hey, Shannon.

- 0kamii

I understand what it means. When i bred it, i did not bered it w/ volt tackle because i knew of the move tutor. however, i have just recently accidentally replaced the move. Thank you for the offer to breed me one w/ volt tackle, but the reason why i want it on my Raichu is because it's shiny. (my shiny alolan raichu named Cinnamon). If . someone does hack the move on it, would that make my pokemon illegal if I myself bred it?

Technically it wouldn't be illegal, but it is modified. There's no other way to get it since it's a move tutor move. If you're fine with it being modified, I can edit it
(Mar 9, 2018, 02:17 PM)moo311 Wrote:

Hey, Shannon.

- 0kamii

Technically it wouldn't be illegal, but it is modified. There's no other way to get it since it's a move tutor move. If you're fine with it being modified, I can edit it

i'd really appreciate that! just let me know when you can trade.
do you think you could give my kartana an adamant nature as well?
(Mar 10, 2018, 12:35 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Mar 9, 2018, 02:17 PM)moo311 Wrote:

Hey, Shannon.

- 0kamii

i'd really appreciate that! just let me know when you can trade.
do you think you could give my kartana an adamant nature as well?

Sure, sorry for the late reply. Can you trade Wednesday around 5 PM EST (GMT -4)?