Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Celebi codes (NA/PAL), FT: Genning, editing, cloning, shinies and events!
I am looking for as many celebi codes as I can, in any region!
I am offering shinies and events, along with genning, cloning and editing services

List: ž
:http://tinyurl.com/Lairette-s-events-and-shinies 
Rates can be discussed!
Happy trading!
Nice! I am interested in you're genning service so I can finish my legenday collection. What would I have to do to get you help
(Nov 12, 2017, 06:05 AM)JoeBoss23 Wrote: Nice! I am interested in you're genning service so I can finish my legenday collection. What would I have to do to get you help

Not just celebi codes, but any untouched legit shiny pokemon that you have lol
Hi! Are you interested in cloning a shiny manaphy and shiny Shaymin for me? I need clones of them for a trade and you can keep copies of them for yourself. I believe  that you are a trustworthy person? I also want you to keep them NFT or VRTO if possible if you cloned them for yourself.
(Nov 12, 2017, 07:07 PM)Aviaress Wrote: Hi! Are you interested in cloning a shiny manaphy and shiny Shaymin for me? I need clones of them for a trade and you can keep copies of them for yourself. I believe  that you are a trustworthy person? I also want you to keep them NFT or VRTO if possible if you cloned them for yourself.

Okay sure!
I can help out!
hi, can you redeem a na code celebi into video proof till delivery guy ummary in jpn tag ?

and put nft?
Thanks for accepting my request! However, a trusted friend of mine already cloned them for me. Sorry! I'll be sure to ask you when I have more event/shiny Pokemon to clone in the future.
(Nov 12, 2017, 10:00 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: hi, can you redeem a na code celebi into video proof till delivery guy ummary in jpn tag ?

and put nft?

Yup I can do that Smile
(Nov 12, 2017, 10:14 PM)Aviaress Wrote: Thanks for accepting my request! However, a trusted friend of mine already cloned them for me. Sorry! I'll be sure to ask you when I have more event/shiny Pokemon to clone in the future.

It's okay ;p
Sure I can help out in the future
ok, i will pm you code once i know you online and still want to do

and if possible in a good unique nature that is not common

if too much let me know and you can just redeem it into only jpn tag with vid proof that you think will be god

(but it must be nft, cause for now its rare to find this one)