Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Ditto from country other than the U.S.
I just need a Ditto from any country other than the U.S. Doesn't need perfect IV's, any Ditto from an outside country will do. I am playing on Alpha Sapphire.
I probably have one, the GTS is your best friend in this case.  Do you have any shinys?
I've tried using the GTS but the Pokemon people want are either special Pokemon or absolutely ridiculous (like a level 41-50 Dragonite). I also do not have any shinies, but I hope to have a few once I get a Ditto.
Aside from direct trading with one of us, there's a few request giveaways on the forum right now and Reddit basically always has a ditto giveaway. Other than that, I've got a 6IV shiny japanese one which is made for breeding, but I'd prefer to trade it for a shiny.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Oct 4, 2017, 07:23 AM)Mack1671 Wrote: I've tried using the GTS but the Pokemon people want are either special Pokemon or absolutely ridiculous (like a level 41-50 Dragonite). I also do not have any shinies, but I hope to have a few once I get a Ditto.

if you catch a ditto in your game, or soemthing people might like, like Dratini or whatever, wait 15 minutes to 24 hours and you will get a ditto Smile

most good trades on GTS happen within a half hour, thats why 90% of the stuff ont here is garbage
(Oct 4, 2017, 06:25 AM)Mack1671 Wrote: I just need a Ditto from any country other than the U.S. Doesn't need perfect IV's, any Ditto from an outside country will do. I am playing on Alpha Sapphire.

also, if you have any event pokemon you are willing to part with, people like to trade them for shinys and you could probably get a 6IV breeding ditto, i did that 3 times (and then promptly got one via wonder trade >.<)
Thanks for the idea, I'll have to try that out!
(Oct 4, 2017, 12:56 PM)Mack1671 Wrote: Thanks for the idea, I'll have to try that out!

im on now