Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Dreamball, Heavyball, Lureball, Friendball caught PKM with HA
(Jul 6, 2017, 11:49 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 11:40 AM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 11:22 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 11:14 AM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 10:53 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote: my ign is Martin, i didn't send you a trade request. send me one and ill accept

Thank you! :D
Thanks for the trades Smile

I just got a DB HA Excadrill from WT, I'm not interested in keeping it so if you want it let me know & I'll keep it/trade it to you (if not I'll send it back into WT)
i'll trade for it Smile just give me a sec doing a random request to get a HBHA gible
No worries! I'm helping someone w/an Exeggcute rl quick too (have to breed & then trade them), but I'll let you know when I'm ready/back in Festival Plaza  Smile
(Jul 6, 2017, 11:51 AM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 11:22 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 11:14 AM)evilcackles Wrote: Thank you! :D
Thanks for the trades Smile

I just got a DB HA Excadrill from WT, I'm not interested in keeping it so if you want it let me know & I'll keep it/trade it to you (if not I'll send it back into WT)
i'll trade for it Smile just give me a sec doing a random request to get a HBHA gible
No worries! I'm helping someone w/an Exeggcute rl quick too (have to breed & then trade them), but I'll let you know when I'm ready/back in Festival Plaza  Smile
ready to trade Smile
(Jul 6, 2017, 12:22 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 11:22 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote: Thanks for the trades Smile

ready to trade Smile

Sorry about that! Had to finish wrapping up the Eggs, but I'm there & ready now!
(Jul 6, 2017, 12:58 PM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 11:40 AM)evilcackles Wrote: I just got a DB HA Excadrill from WT, I'm not interested in keeping it so if you want it let me know & I'll keep it/trade it to you (if not I'll send it back into WT)
ready to trade Smile

Sorry about that! Had to finish wrapping up the Eggs, but I'm there & ready now!
(Jul 6, 2017, 11:40 AM)evilcackles Wrote: I just got a DB HA Excadrill from WT, I'm not interested in keeping it so if you want it let me know & I'll keep it/trade it to you (if not I'll send it back into WT)
ready to trade Smile

sending you the trade request Smile
ready to trade Smile

thank you for the trade Smile)
(Jul 5, 2017, 10:26 PM)evilcackles Wrote: 1s I've got that I could breed for you if you're interested in them: 

DB HA Eevee 
DB HA Shroomish 
DB HA Gligar 
DB HA Pachirishu 
DB HA Farfetch'd 

I also have a Heavy Ball Honedge, but Honedge only has 1 ability 

I have more options w/o Hidden Abilities but I'll only tell you those 1s if you request to know them considering this thread is asking specifically for the 1s with HA.

I would very much like all of those. I have som HA pokemon you might be interested in:

DB HA:
Magby
Alomolola
Drilbur
Onix
Shuckle

Friend Ball HA:
Eevee
Fomantis
Zubat

I do have others if you don't want any of the ones listed.

I prolly cant get you 6 perfect IVs as I only have 4 IV Dittos. I don't expect to trade for perfect IVs either.
@Embla I think I still have 1 of each of those except for the HeavyB Honedge & the DB Rotom I mentioned in a different message (if you want either of those 2 let me know & I can breed them again though!) 

I'll trade these for FB Eevee, FB Fomantis, DB Magby & by any chance do you have any Pokemon in Beast Balls? (Don't have to have HA) 

Omg do not worry about IVs! Mine are usually only 4-5IV, & I believe the remaining Gligar is only 3IV (but I could be wrong about that)
iamknownasmartin:

• DB HA Alolan Vulpix
• DB HA Sableye
• DB HA Lileep
• DB HA Aerodactyl
• LureB HA Carvanha
• LureB HA Poliwag

They don't have to be perfect. Check the list above of what I have ;-) I have others but need to access my bank to check.
@Iamknownasmartin Just got a HA DB Torchic in WT, let me know if you want me to breed you 1! (If so I'll try & get a better IV 1 because the 1 I got is only 'decent potential' IVs)