• HA Tepig
• HA Bulbasaur
• HA Squirtle
• HA Charmander
• HA Froakie *New
• Nestb HA Slowpoke
• Netb HA Mareanie

Thanks in advance. 

*NOTE* These may take a some time for me to breed in order for it to get it's HA.
1s I've got that I could breed for you if you're interested in them: 

DB HA Eevee 
DB HA Shroomish 
DB HA Gligar 
DB HA Pachirishu 
DB HA Farfetch'd 

I also have a Heavy Ball Honedge, but Honedge only has 1 ability 

I have more options w/o Hidden Abilities but I'll only tell you those 1s if you request to know them considering this thread is asking specifically for the 1s with HA.
hey do you want to trade that pachirisu i have some HA larvitars in a friend ball or if u see something else u want instead
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
@Sharkfang2193 I'm actually about to pass out (I'm so tired ;; ), but tomorrow I'll breed the Pachirisu & you can definitely have 1 

But do you have anything else in any of these balls (doesn't have to be HA): Beast Ball, Fast Ball, Heavy Ball, Moon Ball, Love Ball, Dream Ball, or Safari Ball ? Maybe PM me a list of what you have available for trade? & I'll let you know tomorrow when I have the Pachirisu ready!
(Jul 5, 2017, 10:26 PM)evilcackles Wrote: 1s I've got that I could breed for you if you're interested in them: 

DB HA Eevee 
DB HA Shroomish 
DB HA Gligar 
DB HA Pachirishu 
DB HA Farfetch'd 

I have more options w/o Hidden Abilities but I'll only tell you those 1s if you request to know them considering this thread is asking specifically for the 1s with HA.
I'd trade for all of those. also looking for a HA houndour if available.
(Jul 6, 2017, 03:00 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 5, 2017, 10:26 PM)evilcackles Wrote: 1s I've got that I could breed for you if you're interested in them: 

DB HA Eevee 
DB HA Shroomish 
DB HA Gligar 
DB HA Pachirishu 
DB HA Farfetch'd 

I'd trade for all of those. also looking for a HA houndour if available.

I'll get them all ready then! :D I only have a 'Flash Fire' Houndour rn, but I'll put out feelers on the GTS & see if I can't come thru for you there. I'll post a comment here when I've got them all ready! By any chance do you have any 'Beast ball' pokemon you could offer for these guys? (They don't need to have HA)  

If not, no worries! I'll just take: LureB Poliwag, LureB Carvanha, DB Aerodactyl, DB Lileep, & DB Vulpix
I also have a Levitate DB Rotom that I forgot about till now because it was in the breeding daycare, don't know if you'd be interested in that but I figure I'd @ least mention it
(Jul 6, 2017, 06:59 AM)evilcackles Wrote: I also have a Levitate DB Rotom that I forgot about till now because it was in the breeding daycare, don't know if you'd be interested in that but I figure I'd @ least mention it

edited my post i got some newer pkm. @evilcackles
(Jul 6, 2017, 09:07 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 06:59 AM)evilcackles Wrote: I also have a Levitate DB Rotom that I forgot about till now because it was in the breeding daycare, don't know if you'd be interested in that but I figure I'd @ least mention it

I've got them all ready whenever you're ready! :D (Let me know & we can add each other's FCS & head to Festival Plaza) 

The pokemon I'd like in return are: DB Pinsir, FB Snivy, BeastB Sandshrew, FB Chikorita, LoveB Buneary, & DB Lileep
Did you also want Rotom or no?
(Jul 6, 2017, 09:27 AM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 09:07 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:

I've got them all ready whenever you're ready! :D (Let me know & we can add each other's FCS & head to Festival Plaza) 

The pokemon I'd like in return are: DB Pinsir, FB Snivy, BeastB Sandshrew, FB Chikorita, LoveB Buneary, & DB Lileep
Did you also want Rotom or no?

yea id like the rotom. but it would have to take some time. i got a lot of hatching to do