Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Dreamball, Heavyball, Lureball, Friendball caught PKM with HA
(Jul 6, 2017, 09:27 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 09:27 AM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 09:07 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 06:59 AM)evilcackles Wrote: I also have a Levitate DB Rotom that I forgot about till now because it was in the breeding daycare, don't know if you'd be interested in that but I figure I'd @ least mention it

edited my post i got some newer pkm. @evilcackles

I've got them all ready whenever you're ready! :D (Let me know & we can add each other's FCS & head to Festival Plaza) 

The pokemon I'd like in return are: DB Pinsir, FB Snivy, BeastB Sandshrew, FB Chikorita, LoveB Buneary, & DB Lileep
Did you also want Rotom or no?

yea id like the rotom. but it would have to take some time. i got a lot of hatching to do

Mk! Just post here & let me know when you're ready, no worries if that's today or tomorrow or next week (I'll keep checking back!) :D
(Jul 6, 2017, 09:39 AM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 09:07 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 06:59 AM)evilcackles Wrote: I also have a Levitate DB Rotom that I forgot about till now because it was in the breeding daycare, don't know if you'd be interested in that but I figure I'd @ least mention it

edited my post i got some newer pkm. @evilcackles

I've got them all ready whenever you're ready! :D (Let me know & we can add each other's FCS & head to Festival Plaza) 

The pokemon I'd like in return are: DB Pinsir, FB Snivy, BeastB Sandshrew, FB Chikorita, LoveB Buneary, & DB Lileep

yea id like the rotom. but it would have to take some time. i got a lot of hatching to do

Mk! Just post here & let me know when you're ready, no worries if that's today or tomorrow or next week (I'll keep checking back!) :D

i should be done soon enough, i just need snivy and sandshrew but im also currently helping this player out with completing his dex. so just a bit longer :P
(Jul 6, 2017, 10:18 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 09:07 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote: edited my post i got some newer pkm. @evilcackles

i should be done soon enough, i just need snivy and sandshrew but im also currently helping this player out with completing his dex. so just a bit longer :P

That's fine! There's absolutely no rush :D
(Jul 6, 2017, 10:22 AM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 10:18 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 09:27 AM)evilcackles Wrote: I've got them all ready whenever you're ready! :D (Let me know & we can add each other's FCS & head to Festival Plaza) 

That's fine! There's absolutely no rush :D
i got them all hatched adding your FC and ill meet you at Festival Plaza Smile
@Iamknownasmartin Ahh was that you who sent me a Trade Request? Sorry! D: I just added your FC back & am coming back to the Festival Plaza now!
(Jul 6, 2017, 10:52 AM)evilcackles Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin Ahh was that you who sent me a Trade Request? Sorry! D: I just added your FC back & am coming back to the Festival Plaza now!

my ign is Martin, i didn't send you a trade request. send me one and ill accept
(Jul 6, 2017, 10:53 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 10:52 AM)evilcackles Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin Ahh was that you who sent me a Trade Request? Sorry! D: I just added your FC back & am coming back to the Festival Plaza now!

Thank you! :D
(Jul 6, 2017, 11:14 AM)evilcackles Wrote:

Thanks for the trades Smile
(Jul 6, 2017, 11:22 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:

I just got a DB HA Excadrill from WT, I'm not interested in keeping it so if you want it let me know & I'll keep it/trade it to you (if not I'll send it back into WT)
(Jul 6, 2017, 11:40 AM)evilcackles Wrote:
(Jul 6, 2017, 11:22 AM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:

I just got a DB HA Excadrill from WT, I'm not interested in keeping it so if you want it let me know & I'll keep it/trade it to you (if not I'll send it back into WT)
i'll trade for it Smile just give me a sec doing a random request to get a HBHA gible