Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] FT: Ha+EM+inside rare balls/ LF: Legit Lure ball Ha pokemon/ or offers
Hi to all/Alola to all. ALMOST Closing, after i get the LF section

I need the following Legit from egg pokemon: (NO hack/cloned/Haxed etc)

Got Wooper.

LF:
[Image: 89IcjRz.gif]
Seel
Hidden ability:Ice body

If you want you can also offer me something else and i will check if i don't have it yet.

FT: More than 40 Ha pokemon most with 3-4EM and in Special balls like Heavy/Fast/Level/ Dreamball etc.

If there is a specific one you want/need post below and i will see if i have it/or will hunt it for ya

Dreamball Shuckle (or can try to breed in other rare balls)
Hidden ability: contrary)
Eggmoves: Can try to breed if needed/wanted

Nestball Kabuto
Hidden ability: Weak Armor
Eggmoves: If desired can try breeding them

Aerodactyl Ha+Dreamball+ EM

Mienfoo Ha(Reckless) +Em(Example>> Batton pass usefull to swap and give the boosted stats to the choosen one) (can try to breed in a specific ball if wanted)

Phantump
Hidden ability: Harvest
EggMoves: Grudge-Imprison-Bestow-Venom drench
Ball: Friend

Goomy:
Hidden ability: Gooey
EggMoves: Acid armor-Counter -Iron Tail- Poison tail

Lapras:
Hidden ability: Hydration
Eggmoves: Dragon Dance-Ancient Power- Dragon Pulse- Freeze Dry

Elekid(need to think on what to do first with this one)
Hidden ability" Vital Spirit
Eggmoves: ??? ???

Speed Boost Carvanha
Eggmoves: Psychic Fangs- ???- ????- ????
Hidden ability: Speed boost

Moonball Sableye
Hidden ability : Prankster
Eggmoves: Socker punch-Trick- Nasty Plot- Recover

Many many more, will update if you want)
i have dream ball wooper...i think maybe seel too if thats worth anything to you? got a bunch of other rareball pokemon all with there HAs :D
(Mar 5, 2017, 06:43 PM)wartty Wrote: i have dream ball wooper...i think maybe seel too if thats worth anything to you? got a bunch of other rareball pokemon all with there HAs :D

Thanks man, but i think i have already the dreamball collection complete, the ones i know that i need for now are only the 2 lure ball pokemon i mentioned, but if i find out that i need other rare balls i will trade with ya with pleasure. Also if you are in need of other rare balls let me knoww (I still need to finish the Grand trial of Hapu, after i finish the game i will maybe do a Giveaway special in future_)
wait exactly what do you mean you have the complete dream ball set??
(Mar 5, 2017, 07:35 PM)wartty Wrote: wait exactly what do you mean you have the complete dream ball set??

I mean that i have like above 90% every possible Dreamball ha pokermon(that i got most from Gts and i breed them when they are needed)

Like i said above, if someone wants i can update the page with pokemon i have, last time i had posted like 20+ of the pokemon i have on another topic , but only 3 replied, if there is anything you need let me know
I have a HA Wooper, but no Lure ball
awww wow im jealous D: ive spent a while collecting 98% of the HA pokemon but their all in random balls... ill try to find your wooper !
(Mar 5, 2017, 07:59 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: I mean that i have like above 90% every possible Dreamball ha pokermon(that i got most from Gts and i breed them when they are needed)

Like i said above, if someone wants i can update the page with pokemon i have, last time i had posted like 20+ of the pokemon i have on another topic , but only 3 replied, if there is anything you need let me know

@Drangor2 Lured in that wooper you wanted :D you mind typing that list? dont worry about the dream ball mons id say lol btw would you happen to have HA shelmet or basculin?
I can get you an HA seel but only in a pokeball straight from kanto...
(Mar 5, 2017, 08:36 PM)Thresth3214 Wrote: I have a HA Wooper, but no Lure ball

Anything else? You can also try to offer me something that isn't Wooper or Seel in other balls(heavy/Friend etc) with ha+Em.

(Mar 6, 2017, 12:26 AM)teioh_link Wrote: I can get you an HA seel but only in a pokeball straight from kanto...

Do u have other pokemon with ha and Em in rareballs(apricorns)?

@wartty
Both in Dreamball with ha(can also try to breed in other balls if you want) also, which Basculin do u want red or blue?