Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] FT: Ha+EM+inside rare balls/ LF: Legit Lure ball Ha pokemon/ or offers
I have:

Munchlax
Heavy Ball
Ability: Gluttony (HA)
Nature: Brave
IVs: x/31/x/31/31/0
-Recycle
-Tackle
-Curse
-Charm

Would you trade it for a Dream Ball Aerodactyl? Sorry it's not perfect IVs, but these things suck to breed. If you give me time I'd be willing to trade a 4IV with 0Spe (31/31/31/x/31/0) for two mons.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Mar 6, 2017, 03:54 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: I have:

Munchlax
Heavy Ball
Ability: Gluttony (HA)
Nature: Brave
IVs: x/31/x/31/31/0
-Recycle
-Tackle
-Curse
-Charm

Would you trade it for a Dream Ball Aerodactyl? Sorry it's not perfect IVs, but these things suck to breed. If you give me time I'd be willing to trade a 4IV with 0Spe (31/31/31/x/31/0) for two mons.

Hmm, i think i already have Munchlax ha, no worries about ivs, for now i don't have much interest in Ivs pokemon only in ha+em in special balls, feel free to offer anything else that you don't need anymore.( I need yet to finish the game)
In that case, I have Cloud Nine Drampa in premier ball and Swift Swim Psyduck in Lure Ball.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Mar 6, 2017, 04:10 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: In that case, I have Cloud Nine Drampa in premier ball and Swift Swim Psyduck in Lure Ball.

I think i don't have the Ha Psyduck in Lureball, will start breeding the Aerodactyl now, i will pm ya when i have it ready.
@Drangor2 thank you your great !! :D you okay with both for wooper? ill keep an eye out for your seel Smile and itd be amazing if i could get both colors but otherwise blue will do ~
(Mar 6, 2017, 11:23 PM)wartty Wrote: @Drangor2 thank you your great !! :D you okay with both for wooper? ill keep an eye out for your seel Smile and itd be amazing if i could get both colors but otherwise blue will do ~

Hatching now, will wait online
ill do the same Smile just gotta finish something im breeding now ~
hey @Drangor2 whats your FC? kinda need it
@wartty Thank you for the Wooper Ha in Lureball, enjoy the Basculin colors.

Updating the thread noww
Still looking for Ha Seel in Lureball(after i get the pokemon i will close thread as completed)

If someone wants i can add more to the first page of the pokemon i have

Updating a little . FT
Dratini Ha (marvel scale)+EM +LevelBall

Scyther Ha+3/4 Em in rareball

and many many more.